First day at Cheongun

The Way You Look At Me

 

“Ok, I’m going now!” you yelled. As you were about to take one step out of the door Yookwon jumped in front of you. “Wait! Give me a hug first before you go to college for the first time ever!” You chuckled at his excitement and hugged him. He smiled in victory. You turned around and looked at Jaehyo. You two were still distant but you got a little bit used to it after the month of staying at their apartment. “I-I’ll be going now…” you looked down and walked out. Jaehyo just stared at your back as you left. “Yah, it’s a big day for her. Her first day of college. You should have at least said have fun or something…” Yookwon broke Jaehyo’s train of thought. He ignored Yookwon’s comment, “Let’s go buy some groceries,” and with that, he took his keys and went out the door. Yookwon followed behind like a lost puppy.

 

“Waaaah, it’s so big!” you exclaimed as you walked through the large gates to Cheongun College. You went to the office and got your schedule. “Ok… 1st period, History, 315. Aish, I hate history!” you made a puppy face and you started walking to room 315. “Where is it…?” You asked yourself. You went up the flight of stairs and looked around the hallway for room 315. It was quite busy since it was the first day for everyone else. Accidentally, you bumped into someone and dropped your schedule. “Mianhamnida,” you apologized as you picked up your schedule and looked up. You saw a guy with soft smooth hair like Jaehyo’s looking down at you. ‘Omo, he is good looking….” You blushed at the thought.
“It’s alright,” he relied and went past you. ‘I wonder who he is…” you shook the thought off and went to continue the search for your classroom. “Ah! Found it!” you entered the classroom. It was quite empty, as you arrived a bit early. You grabbed a seat in the back. You hated sitting at the front, with people staring at the back of you. It gave you the creeps. When you put all your stuff on the table you saw the guy you bumped into earlier come in through the door. He looked at you and you both made eye contact for a while before he broke it off. He came and sat next to you. Your heart started pounding. “Hey, you’re the girl I bumped into earlier, right?”
“Y-yeah,” you replied shyly. He just smirked.
“I’m Zico, what’s your name?” He asked, staring at you.
“I’m ______,” He took out his books, “______, nice name” You looked down, blushing.

“Okay class! Be quiet!” The teacher came in, holding textbooks. “I am Mrs Park, I will be your History teacher for the rest of the semester. Now that I have introduced myself, you all will introduce yourselves.” She pointed to a girl in the front row, who automatically stood up and started introducing herself. You didn’t pay attention until it was Zico’s turn. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Zico. I like to rap and dance.” The class clapped and the teacher motioned you to stand up. You stood up slowly. You weren’t good at public speaking; you were a shy person. “A-anyeonghaseyo, um, I’m ______, and I like to listen to music and play sports..”  You sat back down, embarrassed. The class clapped, which made you feel better that they weren’t laughing at you. The class was boring, and so were the others during the day.

 

It was finally lunch time and you go your food and took a seat in the cafeteria. You checked your phone for any messages. There were none. You sighed and put your phone back in your pocket and started to eat. “Is this seat taken?” a girly voice chirped. You looked up to see a cute girl standing in front of you. “Ani,” you smiled. She sat down. “Annyeong! I’m Choi Mira!” she beamed, her soft brown curls bobbing on her shoulders. You chuckled at her bright personality. “I’m Ahn ______,” you replied. You guys chatted and realised you were in the same classes for everything, you just didn’t see each other until now. When school was over, you bid Mira goodbye and started walking back to the apartment.

 

You took your shoes off and walked inside. “I’m back,” you called. Yookwon bounced in front of you. “Did you have fun!” he asked eagerly.
“Neh! I made a good friend today!”
“Just one? You should be making thousands!” Yookwon spun in circles. You giggled. Yookwon was like the older brother Jaehyo used to be. Just then, Jaehyo entered the room. He looked at you, “Welcome back, _____-ah,”. You looked down, not knowing what to say, “I-I’ll be off to my room now.” You said and left them both in the room. You walked through your door and put your bag on the floor. “Still not talking much, how long will this go for?” you sighed. You thought no one heard you, but someone was listening discreetly.

 

‘If I talk to you, and comfort you, I’m afraid it will come out, and hurt you more… It won’t be long until I leave again, and I may not come back.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I used pre-debut Zico, not Zico as we know now XD How do you like it? Please leave comments and subscribe! :3