Chapter 26 (Dunno what to name it :P)

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI- Be Mine: Infinite (Love this song so much <3)


 

 

‘Naeggo haja, neaga neol saraghae, oh!’
You mumbled something and turned in your bed. Your phone kept ringing.
‘Naeggo haja, niga nal aljanha, oh!’

“Aish!” you fumbled for the phone on your bedside table.
“Yoboseyo?” you sleepily asked.
“______!” Mira’s voice happily thundered through your phone.
Harshly, you pulled it away from your face.
“Y-Yah, keep it down,” you mumbled, rubbing your eyes.
“Oh, sorry, did I wake you? You know it’s midday?” she asked. You could tell she was frowning.
“Mmm. I’m sleepy. It’s ok, though. What is it?” you were still half asleep.
“Oh, ok. Well, I’m back! And I’m coming over in 30 minutes so we can go out and have some fun! ‘Cause I missed chuu!” Mira cooed.
Realising what had happened last night, you doubted you wanted to go anywhere. Who knows, you could break down again any minute, and-
“Yah! Are you there? I’m coming in 30, be ready!”
Before you could reply and say you didn’t feel like it, she hung up on you.
“Aish, now I can’t get out of it,” you mumbled groggily.


Sighing, you got up. Wait. Where was Yookwon? He was with you last night.
You walked out of your room. Yookwon was on the couch, watching TV.
You silently walked up behind him and gave him a back hug.
“I’m sorry, for last night.” you apologised, getting teary, but holding them in. “I-I was just, afraid, that you might leave me too. And- I just can’t handle being left again, promise me you won’t ever leave me,”
Yookwon softened. “Yah… I will never leave you, I promise. And about last night… It’s okay, I understand. Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault,”
“Gomawo, for understanding,” you mumbled.
“Oh!” you remembered that Mira was coming soon. “I have to get ready!”
You pulled away from the back hug but Yookwon stopped you.
“Where are you going today?”
“Oh, Mira is back from Jeju and she wants to go out with me today,” you replied.
‘Hmm, that means I can’t take her out today… I guess I’ll let her go and place it in her room before she comes back. Seems alright…’
“Arasso,” Yookwon shrugged.
You smiled and went to your room to get ready.

You went into your bathroom and took a quick shower. It felt so nice and peaceful feeling the warm water droplets hit your shoulders. It healed the pain.
-Oh wait. Pain. You seemed to have none anymore. Which was quite unusual. Your ribs should have been at least a bit of your troubles, but to be honest, you felt nothing at all.
Shrugging it off, you got out and towel dried your hair.
“What to wear…?” you put a finger to your chin.
“Ah! This and this!” you held your dark blue skinny jeans and t-shirt which had an intricate design printed on it. You changed and put a white cardigan on.
You left your hair naturally wavy, you liked it that way.
As you put your towel in the laundry, your phone rang.
“Come to the front of the building, I’m here!” Mira chirped and hung up.
Rolling your eyes, you put on your shoes and opened the front door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Yookwon stood behind you.
“With Mira, I told you,” you took a step forward, but Yookwon held you back.
He puckered his lips, signalling you to do the same. You rolled your eyes and laughed.
“Yah, hurry up, you don’t want to keep Mira waiting,” Yookwon pouted.
You giggled kissed him. Yookwon smiled in victory.
“Annyeong, Yookwon op-pa,” you cutely posed and left.
“Be safe!” Yokwon sighed, smiling. He closed the door and leaned on it.
“She really does want to forget about it, I’m just worried about tonight, when she gets the present…” Yookwon looked out the window and saw you enter Mira’s car.
He turned around and sighed, “Have a lot of fun today, _____. You’ll really need it,”

 


 

A/N: Here you go! Another update for you all! I had a sort of mind blank but I hope it's okay.. :) 
And even though the song doesn't really go well with the chapter, I just HAD to put it in! Be Mine INFINITE! :D