Warehouse

The Way You Look At Me

(No song for this chapter... TT^TT)


“What are you doing Haejin…” Myungsoo squinted, trying to get a better view of you two. He started to walk slowly behind the both of you, hiding at every possible cover up.
“Good, good. Haven’t lost sight of them.” Myungsoo smiled in victory.
“Grrrr…. Ruff!” Myungsoo turned around and looked down. Standing in front of him, was a poodle. Not a cute one, an ugly, hairless poodle, and it did not look nice. Myungsoo nervously chuckled as the dog barked at him, sending him death glares. Myungsoo, being the man that he was, tried shooing the poodle away. It didn’t budge until it’s owner came to retrieve it.
“Oh there you are! My poor baby!” the woman ran to the dog. It barked and jumped around her.
“Oh young man!” she picked up her dog, “thank you so much for finding her! Here, take this!” she put money in Myungsoo’s hand. He stood there, confused with the whole situation. When the lady left, Myungsoo came back to his senses and realised he was following you and Haejin. He looked back and saw no sign of your or Haejin. Panicking, Myungsoo started to sprint in search of you. “Hold on, _____. I’m coming.”

 

Haejin and you searched around bushes behind buildings a even under cars for her puppy. You looked over at Haejin. She looked heartbroken. You watched the way she looked through the bins, panicking. You felt really sorry for her, even though she gave you such a hard time. You sighed and went to take out your phone to check the time. Reaching into your pocket, you felt nothing.
“Oh my god!” you whispered. Haejin looked up, startled.
“What happened?”
“I left my phone at the store!” you cried out in frustration, stomping your foot.
‘All the better.’ Haejin thought, but kept silent. “Awwh! Dang! Oh well, we can go get it after we finish looking. I’m sure the lady will keep it with her.”
You shrugged, “yeah, I guess so.”
Haejin turned around and smirked. ‘No one will hear your please anymore…’

 

“Hey, _____. I think my puppy may have went in there!” Haejin pointed to an old, shabby warehouse.
You eyed it, “are you sure? It looks kind of… scary…”
“Oh, don’t be silly!” Haejin pushed you lightly and started to walk in front of you. Shrugging, you followed behind, unaware of what deadly things might happen in there.

 


A/N: Just a quicky ! :) If there's mistakes... Sorry! My computer is really slow today >.> the tension is rising!
Thank you new and old subscribers! You make my day! <3