Twist and turn

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo - Infinite ; Paradise (I hope I haven't put this song in a chapter before o.O)

 

 

 


 

“Where are you?!” Myungsoo groaned, frustrated. He’d been searching for 10 minutes. Even though it’s not too long, each second was important. Not slowing down to catch his breath, Myungsoo ran out into an old, abandoned street. It was getting dark, and in no time night would fall upon him. Slowly walking, he looked around thoroughly. You were nowhere to be seen. Cursing, he ran out the street and came to a halt. In front of him, was a large, old abandoned warehouse. It looked as though it had not been in use for years. Myungoo didn’t think you would be in there, and started to walk on, but froze as soon as he had heard,
“Anyone! Help me! Please!”
 

You walked into the warehouse after Haejin and started to look around. You both searched for a while until you looked behind the last object there. Getting up to turn around and tell Haejin that her pet wasn’t here, you stood face to face with Haejin. You jumped back, surprised.
“Omo! You scared me!” you held your chest. Haejjn started to walk closer to you, not saying a word. You started to get scared. What was wrong with Haejin? She looked… Like she could kill someone.

“Uhh, yah. Haejin… Stop messing around. You want to find your dog, right? Well, it’s not here… Let’s go look somewhere else now, yeah?”
No reply.
You got up and backed away, intimidated by Haejin’s glare. You were about to speak when she grabbed you forcefully and pushed you down on a chair, which, surprisingly, was in the middle of the warehouse. You didn’t know how it got there. Haejin must have put it there when you two were looking.
“What are you doing?!” you screamed, getting up. Haejin pushed you down again and tied a rope around you, not letting you move on the chair. You were confused as to why she was doing this, until you finally got it. ‘She was lying this whole time… She is still out to get me.’ You gasped as Haejin pulled the rope tighter, making it dig into your flesh. Oh, the pain.
“Anyone! Help me! Please!” you screamed helplessly.
“Shut up, you rat!” Haejin slapped you across the face. You closed your eyes, feeling the pain that had just consumed your whole cheek. You immediately went to bring your hand to your cheek but realised that you were tied up. You looked up at Haejin helplessly. She smirked and kicked your foot, hard. You screamed in pain, feeling your foot throbbing continuously.
You held your tears. ‘What is she planning to do with me?’

Myungsoo heard repeated screams and went to immediately run inside. As he was about to, he paused. There was a buzzing feeling in his pocket. Someone was calling you.
 

“______! I’m home!” Yookwon called as he took off his shoes. No reply. The house was silent. Confused, he went to look in your room to see if you were home. After looking through all the rooms, Yookwon started to panic, but calmed himself down. He went into the kitchen to see half made stir fry, with no noodles. Eyeing it, Yookwon concluded that you went down to the store to buy some, since there was none in the house.
 

After waiting 15 minutes, which seemed like forever, Yookwon started to get worried again. It usually only took 5 minutes to buy something from the store. Taking his phone out of his pocket, Yookwon clicked call next to your name on his favourites list. He paced around the room as he waited for you to pick up. He sighed of relief as he heard someone pick the phone up.
“Yoboseyo?”
Yookwon froze. That, wasn’t your voice.

 

Myungsoo looked at the phone. The caller ID said “Yookwonnie oppa <3”.
“Must be her boyfriend…” he murmured, pressing accept.
“Yoboseyo?”
Nothing.
“…Yoboseyo?” Myungsoo said again, in hurry. He really needed to go inside now.
“Who are you? What have you done to _____?” Yookwon asked, trying to keep calm.
“I…” Myungsoo didn’t know what to say, so he said the first excuse that came to mind. “I found this phone at the store and picked it up. I’m Myungsoo.”
Yookwon tensed up. ‘Why would she leave her phone at the store?’. Immediately, Yookwon thought of the worst.
“Where is _____!?” he yelled into the phone. Myungsoo could hear the worry and pain in his voice.
“Who are you to _____?” he asked Yookwon while slowly trying to peek inside the warehouse.
“I’m her boyfriend. Answer my question.” Yookwon demanded.
Myungsoo sighed. He was your boyfriend… He couldn’t really hide anything from him, right? Plus, back up wouldn’t be so bad.
“Okay, listen, Yookwon.” Myungsoo started.
“How do you know my name?” Yookwon asked, clearly shocked.
“Caller ID. Now listen. _____ is in trouble. Come down to the old abandoned warehouse a few streets away from the local store. Hurry, I’ll be waiting, every minute is crucial.”
Immediately, Myungsoo heard Yookwon hang up. Sighing, he sat down behind a bunch of boxes near the warehouse, trying to come up with a plan. As much as he wanted to jump right in and save you now, he knew he had to wait for Yookwon.


‘_____ is in trouble.’ Those 4 words stuck in Yookwon’s head as he sprinted down to the warehouse. He was more than worried. Yookwon was terrified. If something happened to you, who knows what he would do. He couldn’t lose you after Jaehyo. He would have nothing. You were now his life. He would do anything to protect you.

 


A/N:

THE TENSION IS RISING!

hehehe ^^


Thank you all for subscribing, commenting and mainly reading this story!