Guilt

The Way You Look At Me

(I DIDN'T SAY THIS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT I FELT LIKE DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE 8D SO THIS IS THE SECOND FOR TODAY! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7Nv7ok0DE - The Fact - Beast


 

“Where is she?!” Yookwon screamed, clutching Myungsoo by the collar.
“Shhh!” Myungsoo got out of Yookwon’s grasp and covered his mouth. “She’s in there, don’t say anything! We have to be really quiet!”
Panting, Yookwon obeyed. “Who’s in there with her?”
“Haejin. I can’t explain now, because we are running out of time, but to sum it all up, Haejin hates _____ with a burning desire.”
Yookwon got more anxious as each second passed. Slowly, Myungsoo led him inside the warehouse. Good thing the warehouse was large and you and Haejin didn’t notice their entry. When Myungsoo and Yookwon both saw you tied up and helpless, their hearts immediately felt a pang of pain.
‘I can’t believe I didn’t keep my promise…’ Myungsoo’s heart wrenched at the scene.
‘My poor baby… Oppa will save you, just wait, _____.’ Yookwon silently followed behind Myungsoo, hiding behind 4 large haystacks.
“What now!?” Yookwon whispered to Myungsoo.
“We have to wait… If we go now, ’s gonna happen.” Myungsoo replied. Even though he wanted to jump on Haejin, he knew she would give a reason before she would do something to you. Don’t ask why. Myungsoo always had intuitions which were 100% correct, all the time.  Yookwon slowly nodded, praying for your safety.
 

“Why… Why? Haejin? Why?” you kept asking. You really didn’t know why she would go so far.
“Psh. Why? You know why. Don’t act dumb in front of me.” Haejin scoffed. You sat there, dumbfounded.
“What do you mean?” you asked, frowning.
“You know what you have done!” Haejin screamed. You flinched at the tone of her voice. She was starting to get very angry at you.
“I’m serious,” you replied, “I don’t know what I’ve-“
“Argh!” Haejin screamed. She had enough.
“You took everything away from me! EVERYTHING! My image, my friends, my popularity and especially, the one I love.” Haejin whispered the last two words. You grew confused.
“What? Your love? What are you on about?!” you asked. Was it that guy in the cafeteria who  she loved?
“You know who I’m talking about!” tears slowly streamed down Haejin’s face. Her hatred started to build up inside her as she kept speaking.
“You’ve taken everything from me, _____. Why?” Haejin’s voice turned into a whisper.
You just sat there, knowing she had more to say.
“When you came, my life went downhill. Why? Why did you have to take everything from me? I got over it, but then… then he came. I don’t know why, but I fell in love, hard. I didn’t care about anything but him. I wanted him so, so bad. But you had to take him away, too. Why? Why did you torture me so much, _____?” Haejin whispered, tears falling like a waterfall.
Your heart wrenched. You didn’t know you took everything away from her, and left her with nothing. Seeing her like this, confessing, made you feel bad. You tried to speak but no words came out. “Haejin…”
“No.” She held her head up high. “I- I don’t care. Y-You need to be taught a-a lesson.”

 

Myungsoo couldn’t help but feel so guilty. You were in trouble because of him. You didn’t even know who he was yet and you were being punished.
“Who’s this guy she’s talking about? The reason why my poor girl is being punished for?” Yookwon whispered.
Myungsoo looked up but stayed silent.
“Well??” Yookwon asked, waiting for an answer.
Myungsoo sighed. “Me.”


A/N: End of double update!! :)