Isolation: Ended

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikNzJYTLvfs- FT Island- I confess


 

After Jaehyo left you weren’t the same. It was like déjà vu. The first time he left you stayed in your room and didn’t eat for days. Yookwon would knock on your door and ask you to come out and eat but you always refused. Not only did Yookwon knock to ask if you wanted to come out, but to see if you were still alive. That sounds stupid, but who knows. If you didn’t reply, there could be so many possibilities as of why you weren’t replying. Yookwon didn’t want to come up with them.
You stayed in your room for around 1 week, and you were famished. Like- Really famished. But you took this as your punishment. You kept telling yourself that everything was your fault. Yours, and only yours. You were on the verge of going mad. Every night, you would cry yourself to sleep, only to wake up from a nightmare; beads of sweat dripping down your forehead. You were a mess.

Yookwon knocked on your door. “_____? Please come out. You have been in there for 1 week already, you need to eat! You’ll become very weak if you don’t. Please?”
“No, I’m not coming out,” you replied, shaking your head.
“I’ve made pancakes, and I brought some banana milk for you…” Yookwon whistled.
You perked up. Did you just hear banana milk? And Pancakes? You rushed to the door, only to halt before it. Debating whether or not to go, your stomach grumbled, settling your decision. Slowly, you opened the door, letting cool, fresh air into your room. Yookwon smiled when he saw your face. You looked horrible, to be honest. Your hair was sticking up in abstract ways, your eyes had dirk circles and bags under them, and your body was all limp and fragile.
Weakly, you smiled at him. “Where’s the milk and pancakes?”
Yookwon laughed. “Come,”
He brought you to the dining table and pulled your chair back, motioning you to sit in it.
“Thanks,” you mumbled as you sat down. You stared at the food in front of you and then looked up at Yookwon.
“Eat! Come on,” he waved his hand, motioning you to start eating.
You obliged and picked up the fork. Slowly cutting a piece of the pancake, you put it in your mouth. You melted at the taste. The sweetness and soft batter that was cooked into a delicious pancake roamed around your mouth, satisfying your hunger needs. After one bite, you took another, and another, and another until you started pigging out.
“Woah, woah. Slow down, or you’ll choke, here drink some milk,” Yookwon picked up the banana milk and gave it to you. You slowly drank it.
“I missed you so much,” you mumbled to your milk. Yookwon thought that was weird but didn’t want you to get offended in any way so he said nothing.
“So? How do you feel? Do you need any medicine? You were in your room for a while,” Yookwon started.
You nodded, taking a sip of milk. “I’m alright, I guess. I mean, I’ve done it before…” you trailed off.
Yookwon nodded and got up. “You all done?”
You nodded, handing him your plate. “Thank you,”
“No problem,” Yookwon took the plate to the kitchen and washed it.

“Come sit here,” Yookwon patted the seat next to him on the lounge. You walked over and sat down. He put an arm around you.
“Don’t ever do that again, arasso?” he said sternly. You sighed and nodded.
“He’s gone forever, isn’t he?” you asked, looking up at Yookwon with puppy eyes.
“Yeah… But don’t worry, he’s always in here,” Yookwon pointed to his chest.
You smiled and snuggled into him. ”Yeah, I guess you’re right,” A tear rolled down your cheek.
Yookwon wiped the tear away. “Don’t cry. I’ll cry too, and I’m a man,” he joked.
“Aish, you,” you playfully punched his chest.
“Oof!” Yookwon pretended to get hurt.
You laughed and hugged him. “I missed you, I’m sorry,”
Yookwon softened. “I missed you too, but we will always have each other, yeah? Whenever you need me, I’ll always be there, okay?”
Nodding your head, you hugged him tighter.
“Oh yeah, and your college called. They asked why you weren’t there for the last few days until holidays. But don’t worry, I covered it for you,” Yookwon smiled.
“Thank you,” you replied, beaming.
“_____?” Yookwon asked.
“Mmmm?”
“Saranghae,” he kissed your forehead.
“I love you too, oppa,” you grinned.
You were so grateful to have Yookwon in your life. If he wasn’t there, who knows what life would have been like. You smiled to yourself and slowly fell asleep in his arms. ‘I guess life does move on… I hope my future is bright.’
 




A/N: I tried to make this chapter a bit more happier, but I don't know if it worked out so well. Just so you know, from here on I will try to make the story a bit more happy, with not as much angst in it. I think I will make it a bit sad in some ways, but not so much that you wll cry. I think I've done enough of that, right? xD Hahahaha! Thank you everyone ! Don't forget:
Comment 
&
Subscribe! :D