Finally, He's Back

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxSmkMzLdpY&feature=related - In Heaven JYJ ( Yeah yeah I know I put this in a chapter before, but I LOVEEEE this song!!!!!!!! <3333333333)

 


It had been two days since you were discharged. Regularly, you visited Myungsoo, who was going to be able to leave the hospital in a week. Each day that passed, you were getting more and more cheerful. You didn’t know why, but nevertheless, you liked the feeling.

 

You woke up to a fresh start. You smelled the lovely scent of Yookwon’s homemade pancakes, and jumped out of bed, opening your curtains. You looked out your window, looking at the bright, clear sky. Birds chirped, signalling a good day ahead. You breathed in and closed your eyes, feeling fresh.
“I might take it easy today…” you decided. But what you didn’t know was that you were going to have the biggest surprise of your life.
You jumped into your slippers and skipped to the kitchen, giving Yookwon a morning hug. He chuckled at your chirpiness. He himself, was immensely excited for today, but couldn’t show it. He swore not to.
“Good morning, beautiful. Had a good sleep?” he asked, placing the pancakes on two plates.
“Good morning, my hunk.” You winked, laughing. “Yes, I did thank you. How about you?”
Yookwon did a bodybuilder pose and laughed. “I had a good sleep, too. Let’s eat!”
You giggled and took the plates to the table and sat down. Yookwon came after, brining two glasses of orange juice.
Sitting down, he started a conversation between the both of you.
“What do you want to do today?”
“I want to relax, and then go see Myungsoo oppa later on.” You replied, sipping your juice.
Yookwon nodded, cutting his pancake.
“What do you want to do today?”
“Hmm, let’s see…” Yookwon tried to hold back his smile. “Oh yeah! I have to pick up a friend from the airport soon. Wanna come?”
“Hmm, alright. When do we go?” you asked, oblivious to Yookwon’s strained poker face.
“In about an hour and a half.”
You nodded and finished your meal. The rest of the conversation was all jibber jabber.

“Make yourself look really nice!” Yookwon yelled through your door. You rolled your eyes, giggling.
“This friend of his must be important. Hmm, I’ll wear this!” you put together an outfit.
You checked yourself in the mirror, doing a double take. You smiled at yourself, in dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white V-neck and black leather jacket. You went over to your jewellery box and picked out some jewellery. As you were looking, you came past a necklace, given to you by Jaehyo. It was silver, with a little star charm. You smiled, remembering your brother. Taking it out, you put it on, caressing the star. “I miss you… You’re doing well, right?”

 

Your thoughts were shaken when you heard a knock on your door.
“Are you ready?” Yookwon asked.
“One second!” you quickly put your phone in your pocket and checked yourself in the mirror. You wore no makeup, but some lip gloss to prevent chapping of your lips, and your hair was in a high pony.
“I look good!” you winked to yourself in the mirror and smiled cheekily, opening your door and walking out.
Yookwon was already at the door, waiting for you. You smiled up at him and put on your red vans, to complete your look.
“All set?”
“Yep!” you jumped up and looked at what Yookwon was wearing. An ed casual dress shirt (You know what I mean, right? I don’t know what they’re called ^^”) with a white shirt underneath, dark wash jeans and vans as well.
“We look like a couple, don’t we?” you snickered, earning a kiss on the cheek from Yookwon.
“That’s cause we are.” He laughed.
You blushed and walked out the door hurriedly. “Let’s go!”

Arriving at the airport, you couldn’t help but notice Yookwon become fidgety.
“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” You asked, feeling his forehead.
“Huh? O-Oh yeah, I’m fine. It’s nothing.” Yookwon laughed awkwardly. You shook it off, though. You wanted to day to be relaxed, so that’s what you were going to be.
“So, when is your friend arriving?” you asked.
“I’m not sure, I’ll know when I hear the announcement.” Yookwon replied, looking around the airport.
You rolled your eyes. “You’re so unorganised.”
“Yah!” Yookwon whined. You laughed, patting his back.

“Flight A37 from America has arrived.” The intercom boomed throughout the airport. Yookwon froze. ‘That’s it!’  
“Ah, is that his flight? Ooh, he’s from America! How cool!” You were oblivious to the situation.
“Let’s sit down, yeah?” Yookwon ushered you to sit on the seats nearby.
“O-Okay,” you sat down, confused. Yookwon did seem a bit weird. You sighed and shook off the thought. Maybe he was just having a funny day.

‘When are you going to call?’ Yookwon became anxious. Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate. He let out a sigh of relief. “I’ll be back, okay? I just need to answer this call.” Yookwon walked away, leaving you sitting there by yourself. You didn’t mind, though.

“Yeah, I’m away. She’s sitting at the seats near your gate. No, she doesn’t know anything.” Yookwon talked to the person on the other side of the phone. “Yep. Okay, See you.” He hung up and let a huge sigh out. ‘Get ready to have the surprise of your life, _____.’

You studied the people around you, some in a rush, some taking the time. Some finally meeting their loved ones, some alone. You sighed, playing with your phone. ‘When is Yookwon coming back?’

“_____-ah.”


That voice. That voice. It couldn’t be. No way. You looked up. It was… It was… Him.
You closed your eyes and furiously shook your head. No no no!
“I’m seeing things again.” You cried, a tear escaping your eye. It had been so long, so long.
“_____-ah.” He spoke again, taking a step closer to you. You stood up and looked up again, expecting the person to vanish. But no, he was still there. You just stood there, frozen. It couldn’t be him. No. He was… How could he… No. Standing in front of you, was your older brother Jaehyo, holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You dropped your phone. As it landed on the ground, there was a sound that must not be heard. Your phone was gone for good. But, at this time, a phone was not important at all. Not believing what you saw, you needed proof. Slowly, step by step, you walked up to him. You raised your hand ever so slowly, and poked his cheek. Flesh. You stepped back, covering your mouth. Tears started to flow out. You shook your head. Stepping away. ‘He’s not…. Dead?’
Memories of when you last saw him flashed through your mind. He was so pale, lifeless. You remembered the letter, and the CD. You looked down at your necklace, his cheery smile flashed through your mind. Silently looking down, more tears escaped, falling onto the smooth, polished floor.


Jaehyo slowly took a step towards you but stopped. He looked down at you with a soft gaze. You dared not to look in his eyes, but buried your face in his chest, wrapping your arms around him. Slowly, he raised his right hand and your hair, wrapping his left arm around you. Nothing was said, just tears fell out. ‘This is the feeling I had. This is the reason I felt happy.’

 

Yookwon was watching all of this from a distance where he’d not be noticed by you. He smiled at the reunion, feeling moved. He himself held onto the tears, for two reasons. 1. Seeing his best friend after fearing he was gone forever. And 2. Seeing the one he loved finally able to be happy again. He started to walk over to the two of you. Jaehyo looked up from you and saw Yookwon walking towards him.
“It’s been long, Yookwon.” He stated.
“Yeah. It’s been long, but now you’re back.” Yookwon held back a sniffle.
Jaehyo looked at him with sincerity, “Come here.”
Yookwon walked closer and joined the hug. You wrapped your arms around both of them, crying your heart out. At this moment, nothing mattered. The only thing that did, was that your brother was alive.
 

 

He was back.

 


A/N: Oook I'm in a real hurry now all of a sudden argh lol but here's the chapter. I'll edit it later cause I really have to go so it's unedited.SORRY GUYS. I'll see y'all later though! :3 Darn, I really anticipated this, but sorry guys! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS cHAP THOUGH! PLEASE KEEP LOVING THIS STORY LIKE I LOVE YOU ALL <3


*EDIT

I have edited it! but it's late so I don't know if there are any mitakes TT^TT Sorry ! 


THANK YOU SUBBERS. I LOVE YOU!

 

Even though I don't know why each time I update I lose subbers... :'(

 

But ANYWAYS, I LUB CHUU ALL! <3333

Thank you all so much! :'D