End of Sorrow, Start of Happiness

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE - Beast- On Rainy Days


“I still can’t believe it.” You sat on your bed, replaying what happened the day before.

 

The three of you stood there, silent. You stopped crying, as there were no more tears left to fall.
“I’m sorry.” Jaehyo mumbled.
“F-For what?” whispering, you looked up.
“For leaving you,” Jaehyo looked at the ground, letting the guilt wash over him.
You looked up, and for what had been forever to you, finally looked at his face properly. “No. It’s not your fault. I-I thought you were-“
Jaehyo put a finger to your lips. “Don’t worry, I’m here now. That’s all that matters. I promise I won’t leave you ever again.”
You nodded and buried your face in his chest.
“I missed you.”
“I missed you too…”

 

“He’s really… Back.” Lifting your knees to your face, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. “I have all the important people in my life now. Umma, Appa, Jaehyo, Yookwon, Mira, Myungsoo. OH! Myungsoo! He doesn’t know! I didn’t see him yesterday!”

 

You ran out of your room and found Yookwon talking to Jaehyo on the couch. You stopped and studied Jaehyo’s face. He was pale, and Yookwon looked like he was about to take a dump in his pants. His face showed that he was scared. Really scared. Jaehyo turned and saw you. He jumped up and ran to you. Dumbfounded, you gave him a questioning look.
“Why didn’t you tell me what happened!?” He took in a breath, trying to calm down.
“..Huh?” you scratched your head and looked behind Jaehyo to Yookwon, who shrugged at you and made a gun with his hands, shooting invisible bullets around the place.
You realised what he was taking about and looked up at his angry face.
“Don’t worry! It’s all settled now, she’ll never bother me again!” you tried to calm Jaehyo down.
“No! You’re alright, yes?” Jaehyo started to ramble on about everything concerning your safety and so on. You gave him a sympathetic look and mumbled a word of apology as you slipped away and ran to Yookwon. Jaehyo didn’t notice as he had his eyes closed and two fingers on the crook of his nose. He was too shocked to do anything. You walked up to Yookwon.
“He didn’t even let me say that Myungsoo saved you.” Yookwon sighed, rubbing the back of his head. You jumped up again and dragged Yookwon with you.
“We have to go! Jaehyo oppa, we’ll talk about this later! I have to take you somewhere now!” you yelled.
“And you know how much- wae!?” Jaehyo ran after you and Yookwon.
You locked the door when all of you were out and put them to Yookwon’s chest.
“Drive please.” You batted your lashes. Yookwon knew where to go, and without hesitation, he pressed his foot on the pedal, and you were off.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rta7mBfDHhI&feature=fvst- SHINee - Jojo


“Why are we at the hospital?” Jaehyo asked, as you dragged him out.
“Just come on, oppa. Please!” you ran into the building.
“Ah, here it is!” you breathed out.
“Who’s in here?” Jaehyo asked.
“You’ll see, oppa.” You smiled as you knocked on the door, slowly opening it afterwards.
Jaehyo looked around when he heard a gasp. Looking at the person in the bed, he ran up to him with a huge smile on his face.
“Myungsoo!”
“Hyung! I thought you were-“ Myungsoo got cut short by Jaehyo, who started talking rapidly.
“I know I know, we all thought so as well. How come you’re back? I thought you left? Ohmaigad I haven’t seen you in ages! How were you all these years? Wait- WHY ARE YOU IN HOSPITAL!?” Jaehyo panicked.
Myungsoo chuckled. “I’m fine, hyung. I just casually saved your sister’s life.”
You shot Myungsoo death glares for acting so casual. Seeing the look in Myungsoo’s eyes you knew he was joking, and laughed along too.
“Yeah, oppa he took a bullet for me. It’s going to take a lot to repay him.” You softly spoke, looking at Myungsoo who gave you a heart warming eye smile.
Jaehyo looked at the both of you. “Is there something going on between you two…” he turned his eyes to slits. You immediately got what he implied, and so did Myungsoo.
“No way!” you both yelled. You frowned as Myungsoo pretended to throw up.
“I’m with Yookwon oppa! Yah! I’m not that horrid!” you lightly slapped Myungsoo’s arm.
“Yes, you are. Mehrong!” Myungso stuck his tongue out at you. You laughed and walked over to Yookwon, who was on his phone.
“Oppa.” You spoke loudly. All three boys turned to you. You giggled and pointed to Yookwon, “I meant this oppa.”
The other two boys went back to discussing how life was and other things which you weren’t interested in.
“Seems like one nice family reunion, huh?” Yookwon put his phone in his pocket.
You smiled and looked at him, not saying anything.
“Why are you looking at me like that?” Yookwon asked. You just giggled and kept staring.
“Yah-“ Yookwon’s voice muffled as you placed your lips on his. You let go and looked back at him, to see Yookwon smiling like a fool.
“Yah! None of that!” Jaehyo yelled from across the room. You giggled and wrapped your arms around Yookwon.
“Wae?! He’s mine, oppa! I ain’t little no more!” you poked your tongue out. Jaehyo sighed and shook his head, smiling. He turned back around to talk to Myungsoo more.

 

You all were having the time of your lives in Myungsoo’s hospital room. Time passed by fast- which you didn’t want. Visiting hours would be over soon, meaning you had to go. You pouted as you realised the time.
“I want to stay here!” you whined, drooping your head. Everyone else agreed, but Myungsoo kept his head up.
“There’s always tomorrow. And soon, I’ll be out of here!” He smiled.


“I’m here!” Mira jumped at you, giving you a big hug. You laughed and hugged back.
“Good to see you!”
Mira let go and walked over to Myungsoo. You could tell she was awestruck by his amazingly good looks. “Thanks for saving my best friend. I owe you one.” She smiled, awkwardly going in for a hug, but not actually giving him one. You couldn’t stand how awkward she was and pulled her up.
“It’s alright. You look like a robot.” You whispered in here ear. Mira blushed from embarrassment.  


“Ohmaigad! Let’s take a photo! All of us five! Please, I really want to!!” You pouted and gave your puppy dog eyes, moving your shoulders and lightly tapping the ground with the end of your foot.
“I think that’s a good idea.” Yookwon smiled. “But we have no one to take it for us.”
As if on queue, a nurse walked into the room, about to give Myungsoo his medication. You jumped in front of her and help your phone out. “Please, take a photo for us?”

The nurse laughed and took the phone. “Sure.”
Smiling, you ran back to Myungsoo’s bed. You, Jaehyo, Mira and Yookwon surrounded the bed, with Myungsoo in the middle. You all smiled and made peace signs towards the camera.
Flash.
“There you go.” The nurse gave back your phone and left after giving Myungsoo his medication.


You looked at the photo, smiling widely. “I am going to keep this photo forever.” You kept staring at the photo, studying everyone’s happy faces. You were too immersed in the photo to notice everyone staring at you. ‘It’s been so long since we were all like this.’ A tear slipped down your cheek and you closed your eyes, holding the phone to your chest. Jaehyo got up to go to you, but Yookwon held him back. You breathed in and smiled, another tear escaping your eye. ‘I wish we will all be like this forever. Nothing will turn our smiles upside down. As long as we’ve got each other, that’s all that matters.’
You opened your eyes and tearfully gave everyone a smile. “I want you all to know, I’ll love you forever, and I’ll never let you guys down. Especially Myungsoo, thank you for saving my life. I’ll promise I’ll never let you down. I owe you my life.” You looked down, choking back tears, weakly smiling. You took in a deep breath and continued. “I’m sorry for all I’ve put you through. I promise I’ll never be a burden to you all ever again. Instead, I’ll become your support system. I’ll be there whenever you need me. Please, promise me you’ll always stay with me. Don’t ever leave my side, as I won’t yours.”


By this time everyone was by your side, and for the first time in front of you, Myungsoo got out of bed, struggling to get off. Once off, he walked to you.
“I don’t need anything from you. I’ll promise I’ll never leave you. I made a promise before, didn’t I? I’ll always protect you.” Myungsoo took you in his arms, kissing your hair. You smiled and hugged him back. After what seemed like a second, but was quite a long time, you both let go of the hug.


“Yeah. I’ll promise never to leave you. Plus, you are my best friend! You’ve never done anything wrong to me. People make mistakes, yeah. But whatever you do, I’ll always be with you. I promise.” Mira was the next to hug you. You closed your eyes, remembering Mira’s perfume. It was her trademark. You smiled, remembering all the memories you had together.


Yookwon broke your hug with his voice. “I promise I will never leave you. I promise to love you forever and cherish you throughout all time. You’re my beautiful girl, and I’ll never let you go. Come here.” Yookwon pulled you into his arms, kissing your cheek. You choked back even more tears at his words. You never knew this boy could be so soft. You pulled away from the hug and looked at Jaehyo, who wasn’t saying anything. Your heart was about to falter at this, but he suddenly pulled you into his arms, caressing your hair like he used to before he left when you were little.
“Why do you speak such silly words? You have never done anything to me, except make me the happiest brother alive. I was the one who put you through a lot of pain, I was the one who left you, and I promise I’ll never ever leave again. You’re my little sister, my little angel. You’re the one that I never ever wanted to hurt. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done, and I promise I’ll make it up to you. I’ll make you even happier than you’ve ever been. I love you, my little angel.”


Not able to be held back any longer, tears flew out. Burying your head in Jaehyo’s chest, you flapped your hand back and forth, signalling everyone to join the hug, which they all did. You closed your eyes, feeling the warmth of the ones you loved. Smiling, you imprinted this moment in your mind, promising never to forget it. You looked down to your phone again, caressing the photo that was displayed on the screen.
‘This, is what I’ve been waiting for. This, is what I’m going to keep forever.’


A/N: OMG THIS STORY HAS COME TO AN END :'(
I hope you all enjoyed it, as I did writing it! I thank everyone who read, commented, loved and waited patienty. You guys are my motivation. I really really thank you all. I never thought my first story would have 159 subbers. I thought I'd have like 30 max, but you guys changed that, and I thank you. My fanfic writing has boomed off to a good start. I hope it keeps on booming, too. Thank you all so much!

I hope you all enjoyed it, and I ask you all to check out my new story I shall start soon. I'm not saying you have to subscribe to it, you don't have to, but please check it out. I'd appreciate it. A lot. You all know I love you, right? Well you should! 

Well, to this chapter. I felt it was quite cheesy .... What do you guys think? Was it bad? Did I end it too quick? Did I skip some bits you wanted to know? Please, comment below, even if you are a silent reader or don't feel like commenting, please do, since the storyhas now finished. 

I'm sad the story has ended... I think I'm making you all depressed 'cause I'm not putting and smilies and writing all happily. I shall now. :o :D 

Thanks again everyone for supporting this story, and I hope you all enjoyed it! I love you all <3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D