Something is Fishy...

The Way You Look At Me

 

What was taking Yookwon so long? You picked up your phone, checking the time. You had made him dinner, Italian spaghetti. Why? Because you felt bad that he didn’t eat when Zico was here. You were quite pleased with the outcome of your dish. It smelt delicious. You decided to call him. After many rings, Yookwon silently picked up, “Yoboseyo?”
“Ah! Yookwon! Where are you? When are you coming home?” you asked, as you were walking to the kitchen. As Yookwon was about to reply, you heard another faint voice. “Sorry, phones must be turned off in the hospital.”
You paused, wide eyed. “D-Did I just hear the word, hospital?! Yah! Where are you?! Are you okay!?”
“Yah! I-It’s just one of my friends being stupid... Um, I’ll be there in 10.” Yookwon quickly hung up. Was he really in hospital? Maybe he went to his friend’s house… Yeah, that seems normal… Or maybe he went to pick Jaehyo up from a friend’s house? All these thoughts ran through your mind. You sighed and rubbed your temples, sitting down slowly on the couch. Your ribs still hurt and you had replaced the bandage on your cheek with a new, fresh one. You waited and waited, Yookwon still hadn’t come home. Just as you were about to call him, he entered through the door. You immediately got up. “What took you so long?” you frowned.
“Sorry, I got caught up, but I’m back now!” he exclaimed, taking his shoes off.
“Your food is cold…” You mumbled, pointing to the dining table. Yookwon’s eyes widened. “Y-You made me food!? Why? Thanks, though! I’ll eat it now!” Yookwon hugged you and went to the dining table. You stood there in shock, he just hugged you, out of nowhere. Sure, you did that to him, but it was awkward somehow.
“Mmm! This is delicious! Where’d you learn to cook so well?!” Yookwon exclaimed. You giggled, then sighed. ‘He seems a bit too happy… I wonder what happened when he left…’.

Meanwhile, Yookwon was still eating the delicious spaghetti. ‘I have to act like the old Jaehyo for her, it’s his last wish before he leaves, I won’t let you down… Jaehyo-ah…’
You walked over and sat in front of Yookwon on the table. “Um, what was that about, you know, on the phone… The hospital? What were you doing there?”
Yookwon immediately choked on his food. You quickly gave him a tissue to wipe his mouth. “U-uh, I told you, it was my friend, he was being stupid, haha…”
You frowned, “It was a woman’s voice…”
“Yeah, sorry, I mean she haha, she’s looks sooo much like a man I forget that she’s a girl ahaha!” Yookwon awkwardly laughed. You nodded slowly.
“Okay… If you say so…”. You winced as the thought of Jaehyo immediately popped in your head, out of nowhere. Where was he? Shouldn’t he be home? You had to thank him… For coming to save you with Yookwon… You built up the courage and asked Yookwon. “Um, yah… Where’s Jaehyo?”
Yookwon looked down, unsure of what to say. “Um, he is um, he… Ah, he has gone to his friend’s house. He’ll stay there for a while…”
“How long?” you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. “……A while…” Yookwon whispered, looking down in sorrow. “Okay…” you replied, looking at Yookwon, unsure if he was telling the truth or not. 'Something is fishy...'
Yookwon closed his eyes. 

‘Mianhe, ______-ah, I have to lie, it’s for your happiness and your brother’s happiness. I love you, ______-ah. This is for you and Jaehyo. He’ll be gone soon, and if you knew why, you’ll be in more pain. And nobody can stand seeing you in pain, especially me. Mianhe.’


A/N: Sorry for the delay! TT^TT Busy busy ! :P I hope this chapter is good, I found it a bit boring, honestly. But pleaaase comment and subscribe! I love reading comments! Thanks everyone! I can't believe I have passed 60 subs already on my first story! Sure, that may not be much for some people but I'm ecstatic! ^_^ Thanks everyone! Please voice your opinion in the comments area!! :D :D