Duck

The Way You Look At Me

A/N: Wow! I see that you guys really like this story, and want me to proceed further and end it later, not now! :) Cool! So I will continue the story! I am still brainstorming another plot for the story, so I hope this filler is okay :) I would also like to thank my subbers! Especially the ones who have been here from the beginning. I have had some unsubscribers, but that is okay because I have more that stay with me :) Thank you everyone! Please comment and tell me what you think of the story! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEL-xNzOkG0&feature=related- Super Junior- Mr. Simple (I dont't know if it fits the chapter, but I love it, so yeah :P Hehe)


 

 

“Eek! Mira!” you squealed as Mira tackled you to the soft, green grass.
“Ehehehe,” Mira cheekily grinned as she finally took your phone out of your grasp.
“Don’t! Mira, please! That’s so embarrassing!” you covered your face.
“Hey, he’s your boyfriend. He has the right to know!”
You immediately regretted telling Mira about the new knickers you bought… With little yellow duckies and a bright little pink bow on the front. Sighing, you pouted at Mira. She was oblivious as she started texting away.
“Dear, Yookwonnie oppaaaaaa,” she wrote. “I bought new knickers yesterday! They have duckies on them and pink ribbon! It’s so cute!!!! I can’t wait to show you tonight!”
You opened your mouth to protest but Mira spoke before you.
“And one… two… th-“
“Mira!” you jumped on her, fighting for the phone. “Give it back!”
“No! This is too funny!”  she laughed, clutching your phone in one hand and covering her stomach with the other. You pouted.
“Yah, don’t. Please!”
“Nope,”
“I swear, if you do, I will- OH MY GOD! MIRA!”
Mira laughed hysterically.
“Why did you send it?! Noooo! My pride, my- argh!” you hit her shoulder softly.
Sitting back down, you sighed. “Now Yookwon is going to think I’m a freak. Thanks, Mira,”
“No problem, chingu!” Mira whistled, looking around at the scenery.
You were both at the park on the college ground. No playground, just a grass field and some seats and a fountain. It was quite beautiful, with the green grass and beautiful trees. You and Mira always came here at lunch time.
“Argh, so embarrassing…” you shook your head and looked down.
“Yah, calm down,” Mira laughed.
You looked at her as if she was crazy. “How?! You sent him such an embarrassing and inappropriate, may I add, message!”
Mira couldn’t control her laughter.
“How is that funny?!” you whined.
“You wanna know why?” Mira cackled.
“Yes!” you were growing frustrated.
“Because…. I didn’t send the message!” she laughed even harder.
You sat there, dumbfounded. “What?!”
“I said… I, didn’t, send, the, message, to your, beloved, oppa,” Mira laughed, pausing every so often to catch her breath.
You just stared, and stared, and stared.
“Yah, come on… You should have seen your face! It was soo funny!” Mira chuckled then stopped when she saw how serious you were. “Yah.. Are you alright?”
You laughed in her face. “Hah. You got scared I was angry at you! Mehrong!”
Now Mira was the dumbfounded one. “Chincha?”
“Mm,” you nodded, holding in your laughter.
She frowned and looked away.
“Awwh, Mira, don’t be like that,” you patted her back. “You’ll get a boyfriend soon,”
Mira looked back. “Pfft. As if, I’m so ugly,”
You sighed. ‘Here we go again.’ “No, Mira, you are beautiful, okay? You’ll find the most awesome guy ever soon, I assure you,”
“Okay,” Mira sheepishly smiled and hugged you.

The bell rung, signalling that lessons will be starting in 10 minutes.
“Kaja,” you picked up your bag and left with Mira. You checked the time on your phone and realised you had 1 message. ‘New message from Yookwonnie oppa’
Curious, you opened it and read the message. Your eyes widened. Mira did actually send the message.
“MIRA!!!” you screamed.

“Mehrong!” she poked her tongue out as you ran after her.

--


It had been a year since Jaehyo left. You were going on better that last time, but some things triggered the memory bomb in your brain. Whenever you saw something that reminded you of him, you would flinch, get a headache, or even sometimes feel dizzy and become unstable. It was getting better slowly, but a bit too slow. No one knew about this except for Mira and Yookwon. You wanted to keep it that way.

School was not very good. Haejin, Zico and their gang still didn’t stop bugging you. When you walked in the hallway, they would always bump into you, push you over, and bad mouth you.  You, though, had a lot of back up from friends and people around the school. When they heard you were beaten up, by no other than Haejin and her gang, half of them went to your side. So that meant that you and Haejin were basically equal in popularity. You didn’t care, whereas Haejin was furious. She was the queenka. The one and only. Until you came. Everything came to the ground then. Even at times, you could swear you heard her say that she will get revenge on you. Worse than the beating. But, you weren’t afraid. You knew she couldn’t do much to hurt you, you didn’t have many weaknesses. The only really weak point you had was Jaehyo, and no one knew about it, so you were safe.

 

Every week you would talk to Jaehyo before you went to sleep. You believed he was in heaven, watching over you. You would talk to the night sky in other people’s eyes, but in yours, you were speaking to Jaehyo, with his angelic face displayed in front of you. You would tell him how your day was, and if he was alright in Heaven. You missed him, dearly, but you knew he would be sad to see you sulk and not carry on with your life. Therefore, you kept your head up high and smiled all day round. Whenever you were in a sad mood, or you remembered him and felt the guilt rush over you, you would always plaster a smile on your face and think, ‘Oppa is happy I am smiling? If oppa is, then I am, no matter what.’