Who Say's There's No Happy Ending??!!!

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I curled myself in a tight ball as I heard the rain patter on the window.

My so-called Umma already took me out of the hospital and now I'm in 'my' room.

This place......I don't feel a tiny bit familiar about. It just felt like any room. Anyone's room.

And the people in this house. They felt like strangers.

Everyday, they would ask me if I could remember anything, but do I have to?

Do I want to?

I'm confident that without them, I could still do well in this society.

I don't need anyone.

However, the only thing......or should I say the only person that makes me stay is that girl. That mysterious girl who can always make me feel sad.

Did she treat me really bad before? But looking at my muscular form, I don't think anyone could hurt me.

Then why do I feel so sad and so.....overwhelmed? It was as if sadness itself was transforming into a solid object and suffocating me.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Oppa, are you asleep already?" A small voice asked.

I ignored it and pretended to be sleeping. I mean, I don't even know this girl that's supposed to be my sister! And for heavens no I wouldn't want to feel incredibly sad for no reason at the middle of the night just because of this girl.

The door closed. I blinked, is she gone yet?

However, the soft shuffling of slippers on carpet told me that that was not so.

Stop bothering me already! Apart from the weird sadness I feel when she comes near, I don't even remember or recognise her!

"Oppa...."The girl, called Dara or something, sat on my bed.

What the hell.........is she going to me.......but I'm her brother! And I'm older than her and I'm stronger than her!

"Sorry.....sorry for everything I did before to hurt you." Dara said.

So she DID hurt me when I didn't lose my memories yet! I was going to sit up and tell her to go back to her own room when she started talking again.

"I didn't want you to keep on loving this. Our relationship.....this relationship......it's wrong. I've believed in that so I pretended to be Kim Hyun Joon's girlfriend. I thought you would stop loving me then........but you didn't." Dara murmured.

Ok......so just what the hell am I hearing right now??!!! I'm not even sure if I'm dreaming or not.

This sister of mine says that I love her in THAT way? And that I wouldn't let go even after she's someone else's girlfriend??

"But now....now everything's changed. Umma and Appa said that we aren't siblings anymore. You......were adopted by them. I was beginning to have hope that we could finally be together when you......." Dara sighed.

She climbed closer to me until I could feel her warmth beside me.

"Maybe this is my punishment......for not holding onto you when I should have......for letting go of you and making you so sad......" Dara whispered, her small hand touched my forehead softly.

So this.....is the reason why I feel sad everytime I see her?

"I still love you Oppa........I never stopped loving you......" Dara said.

I could hear tears in her voice and I had an urge to hug her tightly.

But why? So what if she's crying? She's the person who did the wrong thing.

I closed my eyes firmly, deciding that I should just ignore the urge of hugging her.

The bed bounced slightly when she stood up on it.

Phew~~~Is she finally going to leave??!!!

However.....it was just the opposite.

She lifted the blanket and climbed into bed, right beside me.

Veins bulged out on my temples.

Just what the heck is this girl trying to do??? me?? Like seriously, so what if we aren't siblings and she loves me?! It's not like I love her back!

Well.........maybe I do before but now......I can't remember anymore.....so I guess it means that I don't love her, right?

"Taeyang.....It's ok if you don't remember....I'll be here for you....watching you from afar....I'll always love you." Dara murmured and buried her face into my chest.

I felt my heartbeat increasing in speed. And AGAIN there's no reason. Does my body have a mind of its own??!!!!

A pair of skinny arms circled my waist as Dara's body fitted right beside mine as if we were made for each other.

Gradually, I felt my shirt getting wet.

I took a deep breath and sighed, allowing my arms to go naturally around her small body.

This only made her cry hardier......and made my heart throb even more painfully.

Why? It's her crying, not me!

Suddenly, something soft touched my lips and I instantly knew what it was.

Aish...this girl is getting out of control! I was going to push her away when flashes of images raced past my mind.

I froze, not even daring to breathe, scared that it'll chase the images away.

A small girl smiling at me with tear-stained eyes.

The girl growing older.....turning into a teenager.

Me protecting her from a bunch of gangsters.

Pain racked through my brain but I didn't care. At this moment, I've just had enough.

Just let me remember already. I could live on without remembering them but I was too curious......of that young girl I've protected all my life......that girl in my arms right now.

As if someone had pressed a stop button in my mind, the images faded slowly until there weren't any traces of them left.

But it was alright.

I.......already remembered.......everything.

The soft pressure on my lips didn't move itself away. Instead, I tasted bitter saltiness from it.

Sighing, I crushed my lips against hers and pushed her underneath me.

"T....Taeyang!" Dara said with surprise but I stopped anymore words from her with a kiss.

Pulling myself closer to her, I just felt grateful that this isn't a dream.

After so many days.....so many weeks....so months....we can finally be together.

As if sensing the urgency in my kiss, Dara responded quickly. Her tongue slid into my mouth. Hugging her tighter to me, I cherished the taste of her.

After a few minutes, I finally broke the kiss and looked at her.

Moonlight filtered through the window, enabling me vision to see her face.

"Taeyang." Dara looked at me with confusion.

"I remember.....Dara.....I remembered everything." I said, staring into her eyes.

"You....really....remembered everything??!!!" Dara asked. Her face was full of surprise and joy.

"I do...." I murmured and nudged her neck with my lips.

"I'll tell them tomorrow......for now.......let's just rest." I said and fell into bed.

Clutching her tightly to my chest, I smiled.

"I love you." Dara whispered to me.

"I don't love you......" I said, earning a smack from Dara.

"Hey hey, I didn't finish my sentence yet!" I protested.

"What were you about to say?!" Dara pressed on, sure that I couldn't come up with anything.

"I don't love you, in no conditions will I say that because I love you more than my life." I finished.

"Reading too much Shakespeare aye?" Dara laughed and smacked me again.

"Yah! Even though I have abs and I'm muscular, you still shouldn't smack me like that!" I said, holding onto her wrists.

"Yah, let go of me this instant!" Dara said.

I quickly let go of her hands but lied on top of her again.

"Hehehe....I think we should have some time to ourselves." I laughed like a villain.

"Yah!!!!!" Dara shouted.

Then, silence followed........

My last words to you? They are: Who says there's no happy ending??!! Here is one right HERE!

THE END!!!


To Subscribers:

Kamsahamnida for going through the journey of this story with me! It's a pleasure of reading all your comments and please do understand that I only finished this story because of your support!!! Kamsahamnida!!!! <3<3<3

witherwings: Kekeke, the happy ending, here it is!!!!! XD

sundara18: Sorry......I lied.....I thought the story was going to be longer but then because of my new story, I decided to end this one faster. I hope you've enjoyed this story and if I do make another sandara fanfic, I'll tell you for sure XD