"So there is someone"

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

She came out of the room in 30 minutes, in between those 30 minutes he had knocked on her door twice.

 

He eyed her from her face down to her toes "Is that what you are wearing?"

 

She nodded proudly. Suzy was wearing what she was wearing before she entered the bedroom, except she put a jacket over it. A denim skirt with a plat shirt and sandals.

 

He heaved a sigh "You made me wait for 30 minutes just so you can put on jacket.

 

She nodded "pretty much."

 

"They won't let you into the restaurant in that, we're in a five star hotel Suzy."

 

She sighed "Fine I'll change." Now her reason for going was because she was starving.

 

She entered the room, threw on a black turtle neck, a long black skirt, large black sunglasses and black heals. On a normal occasion she wouldn't dress like this but she needed to have the upper hand.

 

When she came out this time, he just shook his head and grabbed his jacket "I'm not even going to say anything."

 

"Good." She told him in a witty tone.

 

They entered the restaurant and sat in the non-smoking section upstairs. They were both very quiet at first as they browsed the menu. The waiter poured wine into their glasses, he could sense the tension.

 

 "I'll have the vegetable salad and chicken soup."

 

 Seungri narrowed his eyes to her then held his gaze "Are you serious?"

 

 "What?" she said to him.

 

 "You haven't eaten all day, well apart a piece of the chocolate bar I left on the table. You can order anything Suzy, don't hold back."

 

 "I'm not; I just don't eat a lot."

 

 He shook his head "I don't believe that." Seungri looked at the waiter "Can we have the best meat platter on you menu here, my ‘wife’ here is really really hungry." He said and the minute he finished the sentence her stomach grumbled and she blushed.

 

 The waiter took the order and left.

 

 "Are you crazy?" She said.

 

 "I was going to ask you the same thing." he took a sip of his wine "I know you are not a vegetarian, don't tell me you are on some diet."

 

 "You wouldn't understand but Minho does." She said not realizing what she just said until it was already out.

 

He gave her a plastic smug "So there is someone."

 

Suzy turned her face away from him "I didn't say that. And it doesn't matter anyway."

 

 He stood up "Once again you didn't have to say anything. I get it. I'm going to the rest room."

 

 As he walked away, she felt kind of bad. Then she immediately shook that thought 'He knows I don't want to be here, he shouldn't be upset.'