She had issues

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

 

They knocked on Bora and her boyfriend’s room door.

 

The couple had put much effort in creating a beautiful setting despite the storm that was raging outside. They set up a table with a beautiful centre piece and some candles.

 

As Suzy suspected, Bora was wearing a top that exposed her cleavage. The girls hugged each other and complemented each other while Orlando shook Seungri’s hand.

 

Bora looked at her wrist watch and said 'Lets drink. We bought a whole wine collection before the storm from various wineries.'

 

They all had a short conversation complaining about the storm outside and how much it was ruining their vacation.

 

And then Bora started off with the usual topics about how she had saved starving people and homeless children and what made her course so interesting. It was enough to make Suzy just want to gobble up all the wine in her glass. She was bored while Seungri took an interest in Bora’s 'gibberish' as Suzy put it in her mind. She wondered what he was really thinking.

 

Finally the topic became less about Bora’s experiences and more about their time together at their high school.

 

'Suzy didn't have a single boyfriend throughout high school.' Bora revealed to Seungri after he had requested information about the high school version of Suzy.

 

Suzy smiled a little and then said 'I was busy studying. You know that honey.' She tried to defend herself.

 

'What about you Seungri? How was the high school experience for you?' Orlando asked.

 

He took a quick sip of his wine 'I had a few girlfriends. I went to an all boys high school and most of the girls I dated went to the girls school a couple of blocks away.'

 

It was not long after that Suzy started to realize how drunk she was getting from the wine. She blinked hard and Seungri asked her if she was okay.

 

She nodded then said to Bora 'Why do you do that? You go out of your way to embarrass me…to bring me down! Do you think you're better than me?' she a very composed tone.

 

A blanket of complete awkward silence swept over the room.

 

'I'm…it's not my intention and I don't think that I'm better than you.' Bora said defensively. She was shocked at the sudden confrontation and concluded that Suzy had had too much to drink. While everyone else was talking she was busy drinking away. 'You're drunk.' she said.

 

'I'm being honest. When we were kids.' Suzy said pointing a finger at Bora and getting out of her chair 'this girl used to be obsessed with me. She used to take pictures of me all the time! She told the whole school we were best friends. She was never my best friend' Suzy started to raise her voice.

 

'Come on Suzy, now you're just being mean.' Seungri said.

 

She stomped her feet and said 'But I'm not honey.'

 

Seungri stood up and put his hand around her waist 'Okay, let's go home now. It's late.'

 

'She started it.' Suzy said in her drunken voice. 'Everything she is now is my dream. I'm the original. That is theft of intellectual property! I used to tell her what I wanted to do with my life and she went on and copied just like she used to always copy me in junior high.'

 

Seungri knew if he allowed her to keep blabbering she would say something that would upset the couple even more. He had to save her from herself. He covered with his hand to shut her up.

 

After that he lifted her and carried her over his shoulder 'Come on honey, you need to rest.' he said embarrassed for her.

 

'Hoe!' she said as he carried her out the door 'We were never friends!' she said managing to squeeze in a few last words.