It’s so much easier giving in

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

 

Suzy and Seungri were completely lost in each other. Seungri’s hands grasped her delicate waist firmly as he moved in closer to kiss her more. He had allowed the kiss to be patient and gentle for long enough but now he was starving for her and he could not take the slow pace. He wanted to feel her more and more.

 

She broke the kiss reluctantly and rested her hands of his chest as she stared into his eyes. Her face was flushed and she was out of breath. The feeling was exhilarating.

 

Suzy smiled patiently at him.

 

He reached his hand out and touched her cheek and then he said in a tired tone 'I knew you would come back...I just knew it.'

 

She held his hand 'You won over long before today.'

 

He arched an eyebrow 'When?'

 

'That day when I kissed you and you kissed me back. Since then...' she paused and stared directly into his eyes 'I had been trying to fight the way I feel about you.' she dropped her head onto his chest 'I don't think I can do that anymore. It’s so much easier giving in and I'm happy.' she spoke softly 'I'm happy to be like this with you.'

 

Suzy’s breath got caught in . All she wanted was for this nice piece of guy to hold her and touch her. She gave a slight shudder and slightly closed her bright hazel eyes.

 

He gently the back of her neck. Her clothes were still wet as was her hair but he didn't mind. He just wanted to hold her. Too many times he had thought of touching her that may, of feeling her skin to his heart’s content.

 

There was something innocent about what was happening between them and she was able to relax.

 

She abruptly sat up surprising him 'I'm getting you all wet!' she exclaimed apologetically.

 

He gave her a friendly chuckle and said 'I really don't mind.'

 

'I'll go change. ' she could not help but suddenly feel a little cautious around him. She could not walk around the hotel room anymore with her hair in a mess and her mediocre clothes. She walked off and he watched her disappear out of the room with a cheeky smirk on the corner of his lips. There was yet a sense of fear of the unknown that rushed through his veins. Not know where this was leading and how their story would end.

 

Suzy returned in her usual night gown which she suddenly hated. It was yellow with teddy bear prints. She felt like it was a little bit childish.

 

She sat next to him and he moved in and kissed her once more. As the kiss died out slowly, he lay back and allowed her to lie on his chest once more.

 

'Good night Seungri.' she said, her heart was pounding in .

 

He wrapped his hands around her and held unto tightly. She could hear him smile.

 

There was no need for words. The moment spoke for itself.

 

'Good night Suzy.'

 

 

~¤¤¤~~¤¤~~¤¤¤~

 

 

That morning, Suzy found herself tucked comfortably in their super sized bed. She recalled falling asleep in Seungri’s arms on the couch the night before. She assumed that he carried her into bed. She sat up then got out of bed and ambled to the lounge.

 

'Good; you're up!' Seungri said elated appearing out of nowhere. He was only wearing denim trousers and was holding his cell phone is his hand. 'I was starting to think you would never get up.'

 

She smiled and her cheeks turned a pale red. 'What time is it?'

 

'Its 11:00.'

 

Suzy eyebrows shot up.

 

'The hurricane is officially over. Since we have 2 more days on the Island I was thinking we go to Lanai.'

 

'Where is that?' she asked.

 

'It's a small Island. It's known as the Pineapple Island. We can fly there today, spend the two nights there and we'll be back the day we leave for home.'

 

She smiled 'Sounds good.'

 

He placed his hand of her hips then kissed her 'Get ready, the helicopter leaves in an hour.' The kiss caught her off guard but she quickly went along with it.

 

They took a cab to the airport and took a helicopter off the Island. Suzy was a somewhat fearful at first but he kept her calm by holding her hand throughout the ride. The pilot told them about the Island and folk lore.

 

'Where are we going to stay?' she asked him smiley faced.

 

He looked into her eyes holding her hand 'my grandfather has a cottage there' he smirk and added 'He’s not there though so...it's just going to be us. I hope you packed your swimming suit because I have so many things planned.'

 

'Like?'

 

'Well, scrubber diving. Snorkelling, surfing, boat rides...'

 

'Wow...that is a lot of stuff for two more days.' she said.

 

'I think it’s time you see how amazing Hawaii is. We spent most of the honeymoon indoors.'

 

She nodded excitably.