He’s an for leaving you

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

'Hey Suzy…' he started, he knew the topic he was now going to start would completely throw her off and put her on the edge.

 

'Yeah…' she said pressing her lips tightly against each other after that.

 

'Did you have a boyfriend before me …are you still together?'

 

Suzy closed her eyes and she saw Minho’s face and then she slowly opened them and replied 'yes and no.'

 

He plumped up on his elbows; he had a feeling about it from the start 'Yes to what?'

 

'I did have a boyfriend but we broke up.'

 

'Did he break up with you?'

 

'Yes.'

 

Everything made more sense; some one had broken her heart. He could tell that she loved the person and wondered if she could ever love him that way. She was damaged goods and it was clear that she had sworn off love. Whatever the previous guy did, he ruined her for him, he thought.

 

He tried to think of the right words to say. The type of words that encourage one to move on and to resurrect themselves but nothing came to mind. It hurt him that that was how things were.

 

He said nothing for fifteen minutes then he said 'He is an for leaving you.'

 

'You don't understand. He broke up with me because of you! Because I was set up marry you we argued all the time. We came to a solution eventually. We were supposed to run off together on the day of the wedding but he never came to get me like he promised to on the day of the wedding. I waited for him in agitation but he didn't come…he didn't call…he disappeared.'

 

Seungri was so surprised that he could not say anything. He was silent, he was awake until four in the morning and she said nothing more to him.