Love confession

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

Before she could take a fourth step, he tightly grasped her wrist. "Don't go." his voice was hoarse and demanding.

 

She turned around; she did not want to face him. Nervous eyes stared back at him and she looked weak, vulnerable and delicate. She was like glass in his hands.

 

He forcefully pulled her into his arms. A gasp escaped her lips and her head found itself temporary attached to his chest and the sound of his heart beat.

 

He grabbed the back of her neck and wrapped his fingers in her tangled hair. He yanked her neck aside and buried his face in her neck. His body became her only source of heat and she felt her hand bag sliding out of her fingers and making a faint sound when it hit pavement.

 

"Do you want me?" he asked her breathlessly.

 

Suzy parted her lips. She withdrew from him, looked into his intense brown orbs and muttered a sincere "Yes "

 

"Then don't go." he begged her with desperate eyes.

 

"These past weeks have been..." he decided to hold back. It was her turn to speak up.

 

"I came all the way here to look into your eyes, even if it's for the last time. I just had to see you again." she held her hand to his face and touched it gently with her finger tips. "I want to tell you that I am sorry for being so blind." she took a deep breath "but I know how I feel about you now and I know you have a girlfriend but..."

 

He sniggered "Hara is not my girlfriend. She is a childhood friend."

 

"Oh." she took a sigh of relief.

 

"Why did you break up with your boyfriend? You said he knew you more than anyone and you have history together."

 

"I realised that I don't love him in that way."

 

He pushed the bangs of her hair away from her face.

 

"I love you so much Seungri...so much." she said in a half whisper.

 

"I love you too." he breathed down her neck.

 

Their heads drew closer and their eyes slowly closed. His lips gently pushed against hers. She immediately felt a surge of goosebumps invade her entire body. Her knees felt weak and she lost herself entirely in his embrace. The kiss was gentle, loving, patient.

 

He let her go for a moment. Suddenly her stomach rumbled. Embarrassed, Suzy turned her head away from him.

 

He took her hand and said "Let's go."

 

Suzy smiled "Where?"

 

"Go get food and we will just have to see after that."

 

She bit her lower lip and flushed coyly and then picked up her bag from the ground.

 

"What are you doing here anyway, didn't you leave the office just an hour ago."

 

"I came back to get my phone, it turned out I forgot it on my desk." he told her "Why didn't you come visit me up stairs."

 

"The receptionist was really mean."

 

He laughed.

 

"She practically called me a stalker."

 

"You kind of are." he said light-heartedly. "How on earth did you find me?"

 

"Lee Corp...it doesn't take a genius to figure it out and...the internet did help too."

 

"I appreciate the effort." he said tightening his grip around her soft hands.

 

"Wait." Suzy said stopping in her tracks.

 

He stopped walking.

 

She fumbled in her hand bag for a moment. She took out an envelope and held it up "I don't know how you still feel about our marriage but...I'm not signing these."

 

He took the envelope from her hand and tore it up "I still haven't signed mine. I didn't want to. Signing it meant letting you go and I don't ever want to do that."

 

She beamed and he hugged her carrying her in his arms "Looks like you're stuck with me Mrs. Lee."

 

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

 

 

 


..........yes ... that’s mean T.H.E.E.N.D....                          

to my beautiful subscribers/voters/readers ........

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERRRRRYYY VEEERRYYYYYYY MUCH!!!!!!