Honeymoon from hell

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" Seungri asked his new bride as she lay on her stomach on the couch with her face fixed on the television screen and her hand on the remote control.

 

"No." she replied him blankly.

 

"You've been sitting there for two days Suzy." He pointed out. He had studied her the past few days after she pulled his heart straight out of his chest and repeatedly stepped on it. She would watch television for the whole day. In the evenings she would stand at the balcony of their hotel room and stare up in the distance until the sun would set on her face.

 

They had left Korea the day before, now they were in Hawaii, practically one of the beautiful places in the world. Still, she refused to go to the beach with him or go to dinner with him. Her behavior was the same as it was when they were in Korea.

 

On the flight there she asked him "How long is this honeymoon?"

 

Surprised that she was talking to him he said "10 days."

 

She looked at him astounded then she muttered to herself "10 days." And then, she did not say any further words to him.

 

He didn't know what to do or how to feel. How was he going to explain this to his family? He walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a chocolate bar.

 

"So is this what you plan to do for the rest of the year? Is this the type of woman I'm going to be married to forever?" he asked her firmly.

 

She slowly sat up and averted her gaze to him, she stared at him like a lost puppy and then she muttered "Forever is a long time."

 

"I know." He said agreeably.

 

She lay back on the couch, now laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling.

 

"You're in love with someone else." He said in a cool demeanor that concealed his raging heart.

 

She did not reply.

 

"I'll take that as a yes." He said. Then suddenly he started to feel angry. This was unfair, she was taking up space and she wasn't even being kind to him despite his efforts. And then, he snapped.

 

"What the hell is your problem?"