lets try and make this work

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

Early in the morning Seungri ambled over to the window and opened the blinds where he got a great view of the damage the hurricane had caused and was still causing. He could see the coconut trees blowing from side to side as the whistles of the unsympathetic wind became louder. He closed the blinds then turned his head to look at his wife.

 

She opened her eyes then immediately closed them when she saw him standing there. She would not know what exactly to say to him.

 

He thought hard about what he was going to do next. Would he allow himself to be defeated and go back home as soon as the skies clear or was he going to try to make this work. And then he thought of the advise his father would give him 'You are a Lee, you can get any woman to fall for you. You just have to show her why you are worth it.'

 

He smiled at the thought of this great piece of advice that he had actually given himself.

 

'Hey Suzy...' he said; he knew she was awake.

 

She sat up and rubbed her eyes then she said groggily 'Good morning.'

 

'What about I make breakfast today.' he said in a smooth confident tone.

 

She revealed her entire face to him and said 'We don't have a kitchen or cooking equipment...and why would you want to go out of your way doing that?'

 

He tucked his hands in his pocket casually 'There is not much to do.'

 

He walked off 'Coming?...we're going to the kitchen by the restaurant downstairs.'

 

Suzy’s eyebrows shot up. 'People can just do that?'

 

He smirked 'Not really, but I can.'

 

She quickly changed as did he. She followed him to the elevator, through the lobby and eventually the kitchen. She worried a little about walking around a fancy hotel such as that in navy blue tracksuit pants and beige cotton ankle boots.

 

He spoke to a few of the waiters as she stood by his side, they gave him the approval and they entered the kitchen.

 

She attempted to tuck her hands into the pockets of her perfect fit denim jacket 'I hope you're a great cook.' she said dryly 'otherwise this will be really embarrassing for you.'

 

Her words made him slightly nervous. He smiled at her and said 'Just watch.'

 

He had envisioned himself making her a stack of blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon. She sat on the counter and watched him as he prepared her breakfast.