my selfish ways caused a good man like you to walk out my life

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

She sat there and watched the time at the wall clock move very slowly and after two hours, her patience started growing thin. She tried to think of a way to get into the building but only ended dozing off.

 

Suddenly her eyes were open; the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor woke her up. She looked around to find that there were people leaving the office building. She looked up at the wall clock "5 o'clock" on the dot.

 

Suzy popped off the chair and rushed to the receptionist. "Is he gone?"

 

The receptionist raised her shoulders and refused to even look at her.

 

As soon as she was about to beat herself up for falling asleep, the elevator doors opened and she heard Seungri' voice. A nervous smile came across her face and she could feel her hands starting to shake and butterflies in her stomach.

 

He wore a grey suite that fitted his frame well. His hair was neatly combed and his face looked rugged as though he had skipped a few days of shaving. The first thing she noticed was that he was laughing and secondly, there was a woman standing next to him whom she assumed was the one responsible for his laughter and the glimmer in his eyes. The woman was simply beautiful. She had long black hair and distinctive eyes. Her skin was flawless and she wore a tight pencil skirt, a fitted red jacket and eight-inch heels.

 

Suzy starred for a moment until a little voice in her head told her to not let him see her. She turned her back to them and stood still.

 

"I will literally collapse if I have to sit through another board meeting." he said to the woman.

 

"One day this company is going to be yours." she slid her hand around his forearm "I must say though, you turned out well Lee SeungHyun, when I knew you back then, you were a rebel with a cause. No one could tell you what to do and you wanted nothing to do with Lee Corp."

 

With those words, they left the building. Suzy could not move. She tightened the grip she had around her hand bag. She looked up at them as they walked away. She noticed that her hand was around his arm.

 

"You just missed him." the receptionist commented.

 

Suzy said nothing; she turned towards the door and started walking out. "He has already moved on. This whole trip was pointless." she thought. She slowly walked to the parking lot and sat on the pavement. She hugged her legs and shivered as a cold breeze blew her direction.

 

"It was all for nothing." she muttered burying her face in her knees.

 

 


u guys hate me didn't you......{evil smile}