a feelings of not wanting

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

 

 

And again repeated the old story

You get hurt again from complex love you live

I want you to feel you understand I understand you

I want you to realize your love is not him

 

Listen sorrow, my conscience is yearning your name

 

I was here, you were never alone understand

Because I’m always near you when you fall

I want you to feel you understand I understand you

I want you to understand your love is not him

                                                                                                                                                                    

Listen sorrow, my conscience is yearning your name

Because half of me, touching your sorrow

All the wound has to be mine

Because I am your half

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing had changed since he left home. The people and places all looked the same. If anything had changed it was him. He was not sure anymore if this was where he wanted to be. The humiliation of coming home without his so-called-bride and the pitiful faces were the last thing he needed. His insides ached and all he wanted was to stay in the cab parked a few blocks from his family home. He laid his head back on the seat and heaved a sigh.

 

 

"Do you plan to ever get out? I have other customers." the taxi driver grumbled.

 

 

Seungri sat up "Give me a second." he stressfully ran his hands through his hair.

 

 

"Listen kid, you've been saying that for the past hour. Just go home."

 

 

He nodded and muttered "You're right. Please drive me two more blocks down the road and turn right."

 

 

As the taxi driver started his engine, Seungri bit his thumb hard and stared out. The large metal black gates opened and the taxi drove into the estate. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion. He stared at the yard and the trees. This was it, the place where he grew up, yet he still felt like a stranger and somewhat a failure.

 

 

The taxi stopped at a halt in front of the main door. He took a deep breath and opened the door to get out. He grabbed his luggage and paid the driver. The moment he started thinking he was gaining confidence, the feelings of not wanting to be there re-emerged and he found himself standing frozen in front of the big brown wooden door.

 

 

Suddenly the door opened and his mother was staring back at him. She had her hair done, beauty queen style, she looked almost elegant and he felt like he was a little boy again standing there helplessly.

 

 

"Seungri, what are you doing here? Did you not say you were moving to Korea?"

 

 

He stretched his lips to a fake grin "I'm not..." he could never allow anyone to see his vulnerability, not even her.

 

 

"I'm confused; where is Suzy?"

 

 

He walked past her "Gone. She decided she didn't love me."