certain feelings of temptation

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

Bora and his boyfriend invited them for drinks in their hotel room an she was so excited she insisted they get all dressed up.

 

Suzy approached her wardrobe in search of something that was not too casual and yet not too outstanding. She pushed aside a few clothes when she found two dresses she had recently bought before the wedding. One was a mini-black -tail dress and the other a short red tight fitting dress. If she was going to go to Bora’s place she figured she might as well go all out. If there was one thing she had on Bora was that she had long legs she had often been complemented about. She figured Bora would wear something that exposed her s because they were bigger than hers.

 

She walked into the bedroom where Seungri was now sitting on the bed reading a book. She approached him in a subtle shy manner and then she held both of the dresses up.

 

'Which one?' she asked. She was a little embarrassed to be asking him this but it would be nice to have a second opinion.

 

His eyebrows strategically rose up then he said 'I like both of them.'

 

She sighed and slouched 'Are you serious?' she said disappointed.

 

He smiled and placed his book on the bed side table 'Try both of them on?'

 

She sighed then said 'alright.'

 

In less than 10 minutes she walked into the room in the tight red dress. Seungri had a lingering smile on his face as he watched her spin around. He had always had a weakness for long legs. She looked y and he was tempted to approach her and try his luck in kissing her.

 

'What do you think?' She had now asked the question twice.

 

Seungri shook his head 'Umh, it's hot.'

 

She looked at him worryingly 'classy hot or street walker hot.'

 

He raised his shoulders 'a little bit of both.'

 

Suzy slapped herself on the head intentionally and said 'I'll wear the black one.' As she walked away she said to him 'thanks for nothing.'

 

He didn't really mind which one she was going to wear. Both dresses looked good and he predicted that they would both suit her.

 

As she changed in the walk in closet she yelled out to him 'Aren't you going to get ready?'

 

'I won't take half as long as you will.' He stood up. He already knew exactly what he was going to wear. A blue shirt and black trousers—simple.

 

Later, when Suzy came out in the black cocktail dress Seungri stared at her for a moment then said 'you look good.'

 

She smiled 'Really! Thank you. You too.'