you didn't give me any other choice

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

Suzy woke up, her body ached and her memories were hazy. She looked up at the ceiling immediately blinking hard after that. She realised that she is . Her heart skipped a beat as her mind went crazy about the events that might have caused this. She blushed and thought of how it would have possibly happened. She couldn't have possibly initiated it and Seungri did not seem like a man who would take advantage of a drunk woman. Her mind was spinning and she muttered as sweat came on her forehead 'I lost my ity and I don't even remember.'

 

She shook her head. She refused to believe that that was the reason why she was in their bed . There had to be a rational explanation. She popped out of bed and quickly took a shower. She noticed that the sun was out today so she wore shorts and a t-shirt.

 

She walked out of the bedroom and ambled into the lounge. Seungri raised his eyes to her and said in a husky voice 'You're up.'

 

She nodded in a manner that made her appear child like.

 

Her face was bright red as she approached him. She settled on the arm chair across him and crossed her legs. She did not know how to bring up the subject. He tore his eyes off of her and immediately resumed with what he had been doing.

 

She sat there quiet.

 

She looked down at her exposed thighs and placed her hands over them.

 

He looked at her and she nearly got a shock.

 

'Are you okay?' he asked her.

 

She nodded 'I'm a bit sore.' she swallowed hard. That's right, her body was sore...perhaps he was those types, rough in bed. Her hands trembled as images of them doing the deed came to her mind. Her imagination was running wild.

 

'What's eating you?' he asked her casually.

 

She raised her head up and said 'Did we...' she stuttered 'Did we have .....?'

 

Seungri looked at her for a moment before he broke into laughter. He laughed so hard he had to place his hand on his stomach which was now in pain. A tear came to the edge of his left eye.

 

Suzy just watched him looking innocent and confused.

 

'? You want to know if we had ?' he laughed.

 

Suzy remained quiet.

 

As his laughter disappeared she muttered.

 

'I was a you know.' she muttered 'that's not the way I thought it would happen.'

 

He stopped laughing and said 'Really? were you? those moves of yours were way out of my league.' he .

 

Her lower lip started to tremble and tears started to fill her eyes.

 

When he saw this his face quickly became serious. He placed his lap top on the side and stood up. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. At that moment, all he wanted to do was hold her. He didn't mean to make her cry. Tears slowly spilled from her eyes.

 

She rubbed her head on his chest and sobbed and then he muttered in a serious tone. 'I'm kidding.' he said softly 'we didn't...you collapsed in the shower and I placed you in bed. You were when I found you.'

 

She stopped crying and she hit his chest with her fist 'Idiot!' she said annoyed and then she said 'idiot.' in a relived tone.

 

He released her and said 'I'm sorry, I just had to.' he chuckled.

 

'Did you see me ?'

 

He smirked with a spark in his eye 'Yes...you didn't give me any other choice. It was either that or I leave you there.'

 

She moved away from him and said 'well...' she turned red again for a moment then added 'at least we didn't sleep together.'

 

He gawked at her.

 

'I mean...I'm glad I didn't get carried away.' she said waving her hands in the air.

 

'You did get carried away, just not in that way. Do you recall shouting at your friend, Bora?'

 

The memory appeared in her mind and she cradled her head in her hands. 'Oh yes. I remember. I'm horrible.'

 

'All you have to do is apologise and blame it on the alcohol.'

 

She gawked at him with eyes wide open 'APOLOGISE?!'

 

He grabbed her shoulders and forced her to walk to the door 'Yes apologise. You know it’s the right thing to do.'

 

'But..but...'she stuttered 'I'm too embarrassed, what am I going to say?'

 

He opened the door and pushed her out 'You'll know when you get there.'