END OF FLASH BACK : Lovesick

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

The next day when he went to the cafe, he found that she was not there. The other waitress who worked there told him that Suzy went back home for a family emergency, that her grandmother had passed away. She have him her number. He was devastated. He was leaving for America the next day. He couldn't find the courage to call her. He kept her number in his journal with her name underneath it. With her grandmother passing he figured that it would be a bad time. He never lost anyone he knew, what was he going to say? Even if he summed up the courage to call her he would not know where to start.

 

Eventually he left Korea. A month passed and he started to feel like he had taken too long and it was too late to call. He was sure that by now she had forgotten about him.

 

Months after that, his parents started pressuring him about finding a wife. He met up with many women from the wealthiest families; models but none of them compared to ‘her’. They were all shallow and superficial and he could not help but compare each one of them to her.

 

One day after four years of trying to find a wife for him, his father approached him. He was surprised that Seungri had not made his choice yet and so many beautiful women wanted to marry him.

 

'There is no such thing as a perfect woman my son. You just have to find one that is perfect for you.' he settled on Seungri’s bed 'Do you even know what you want? '

 

'I want Bae Sue Ji.' He said painfully. 'If I have to marry anyone it is her.' He never intended to speak his thoughts out. He felt pathetic for even considering a woman he only met once four years ago.

 

'Who is Bae Sue Ji?' his father asked bewildered.

 

He shrugged and simply said 'No one.'

 

What Seungri didn't know was that his father never forgot that name. He went into full frontal investigation to find out who she was and it has to say that their destiny is written in the heaven.  Eventually Seungri’s father found out things about her from a private investigator who had found out that she was a student at the University of Seoul.

 

Seungri’s father and mother approached Suzy’s parents and made the proposal. Her parents were reluctant at first but they eventually gave in to the idea. The next thing he knew, they were telling him to pack his bags and that he was going to Korea to meet his bride to be.

 

He was annoyed that they had set him up with someone without his approval but they were persistent that he would like her. They went to her house and met up with her parents and then he met her. She didn't recognise him at all but he was fine with that.