A phone call

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

 

At the diner, she feasted on a large plate of pan cakes with blue berries. She put syrup over it squeezing the bottle with all her might. He on the other hand had bacon, eggs and toast. They sat at booth by the window.


"I am starving." she said.


"I can see that." he .


She stuck her fork in the pan cakes and said "You know you want some and I bet you think I'm so y when I'm eating pan cakes."


"Maybe if you added whip cream over it." he took a sip of his drink.


She gave him a cute sarcastic grin.


"You should probably hurry up."


She raised her eyebrows chewing her food.


"I just want to take you back to the beach house and well…I think I'd rather spend the day in bed." he confessed. "I'm losing it just staring at you."


She gave him a naughty grin.


He cleared his throat and sat back.


"No…I'm joking. Take you're time." he said casually.


She shook her head "You're not."


Suddenly her cell phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and looked at the screen.


"Unknown number." she said. She answered it "Hello."


"Oh thank god you picked up."


"Huh…" Suzy asked confused.


"It's me babe, its Minho. I'm here to get you, come outside. I'm outside you're hotel room."


Suzy’s heart started to beat fast and she looked at Seungri sitting across her. He looked at her for a moment then carried on eating his food. She had long recognized Minho’s voice. She just didn't want to accept it.


She stood up and said "Excuse me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


please don't hate me

Bow...oOo....