chill act

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

When they got back to the flat she entered the bathroom to take a bath. The door bell rang and he quickly rushed to answer it. It was their neighbours, Suzy’s friend Bora.

 

'Hi.' she said with all smiles.

 

'Hello.' he greeted her.

 

'Is your electricity on? Ours just went out and apparently its like that for all the flats on my side of the hotel.'

 

'Its working.' he said to her.

 

'Do you mind if we intrude? I really need to charge my cell phone and the battery of my laptop is dead. This hurricane is turning into a nightmare.'

 

He opened the door widely 'Come on in. Suzy is taking a bath.'

 

'Thanks, I'll just go get my things and tell Orlando he can come in.'

 

The couple came into the flat and immediately started charging their equipment. Bora knocked on the bathroom door.

 

'Suzy can I come in?'

 

Suzy was startled, she was sitting in the tub deciding whether to let this ‘friendemy’ in. She bit her lower lip and said 'sure Bora.'

 

Bora walked in and closed the door. She was wearing a pink silk robe and her hair was in an absolute mess 'Sorry to barge in like this.'

 

Suzy sank further into the tub. 'Its fine.' she muttered. She was a little annoyed, now she was going to sit in the tub and listen to Bora’s non-stop bragging about her perfect life. Now  Bora had just been promoted, not only would she be bragging, she can now brag in Suzy’s personal space.

 

'Why are you by yourself in the tub on this chilly day?' she asked.

 

Suzy looked at her confused 'What do you mean.'

 

'Well it is your honeymoon and you would think that two people would not be able to keep their hands off of each other after tying the knot.'

 

Suzy made an unintentional look of dislike, she thought of the idea of Seungri taking a bath with her. Then she blushed.

 

'Are you still as shy as you were in high school.'

 

Suzy’s eyes wandered for a moment and then she muttered 'no.' and then she said confidently 'Seungri and I do all sorts of ual stuff. We are just don't put it out there is everyone's face.'

 

Bora looked at Suzy; she could not believe how much this hasn't changed. 'There is nothing wrong with showing affection. To get lost in someone.'

 

Suzy rolled her eyes 'you are still the same old shy Suzy.'

 

Bora’s words hit a nerve. She was not the 'same old Suzy she was a whole different version. She said nothing until Bora left the bathroom.

 

After the bath, she quickly got dressed. She put on a short yellow summer dress and ambled to the living room where Seungri was standing next to the Orlando looking at one of Orlando’s electronic gadgets and Bora was busy on her phone.

 

She took a deep breath and swallowed hard.

 

She walked slowly up to Seungri and pulled him towards her. 'Hi honey.' she stood on her toes and kissed his mouth.

 

Seungri was so shocked he could not close his eyes.

 

 

OoOoOoOoOoOo

Happy New Year to everyone ^^_^^