It's not the time to give up

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

That morning he woke up to the sound of singing. He opened his eyes and rubbed them intensely to find the other side of the bed was empty. He sighed when he thought of the revelation she had made the night before 'somebody kill me now.' he muttered and then there it was again. The sound of singing. It was her. He stood up and followed it. It was coming from the bathroom. He paused at the bathroom door and listened to it. She had a beautiful voice. He listened for awhile before he managed to pull away.

 

Enticing her was going to be much more difficult now. He ran his hands through his hair frustrated. How were he going to convince her to forget about this man and that he was not going to break her. He felt like he had just been pushed a few steps backwards.

 

He stood there stiff and said to himself 'come on Seungri. It's not the time to give up. It will be fine.'

 

Suddenly the door open and Suzy in a white bathrobe was glancing directly at him. Water dripped from her hair as she stared at him in a quiet awkward moment. He blushed then turned away placing his hands of his waist 'well….just as I speculated the bathroom door is working.'

 

She walked past him and laughed 'were you talking to yourself?'

 

'Umh…not quiet.' he said now a little bit more collected.

 

She stopped in her tracks 'hmm I hope you weren't trying to sneak a peek.'

 

He shook his head hard 'no…I was listening to your singing.'

 

'and what about it…' she said expecting him to say something cheeky.

 

Instead he turned his back on her and started to walk away 'its nice.' he said casually 'I'll let you get ready.'