FLASH BACK 4 years ago : cocky freshman

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

Every year an intervarsity debate tournament was held at selected Universities from different institutions to compete against each other. Universities across the world send their brightest students from debate student committees to compete for a title. It was not the first time Seungri would be visiting Korea. His grandfather was Korean so he had many family members present in the country. It was common for him to spend his summer there. At the time he met Suzy he was a freshman at Harvard. He was the only freshman competing in the debate. He was known for being argumentative and arrogant and his surname practically drew people to him.

 

It was no surprise that half of the students were intrigued by the handsome heir. He had recently shaved off his hair as a result of a freshman ritual for males at the University. He never thought that he would remember that day vividly. He remembered the feeling of power that flowed in his veins.

 

He walked into a cafe with a group of new found friends who had suddenly started following him and invited him to their group. They sat at a booth by the window and talked about the debate tournament. They were loud and disrupted the other students. Seungri was of course the centre of attention.

 

'When do you get your inheritance' one of the girls asked him bluntly.

 

He sat back and raised his shoulders. 'That's a secret.' He had never been too trusting of women, at the end of the day they were always more interested in his wealth than in him, he concluded from experience.

 

Suddenly a waitress appeared before them; he noticed her from the corner of his eye but carried on talking. She was especially pretty....well that was pretty much the only thing he noticed about her. She crocked her head to the side trying to get the attention of the loud group. Seungri averted his head and finally looked at her.

 

'Ahem... ' she cleared . The crowd made her feel insecure and unimportant as she awkwardly stood there.

 

Seungri raised his eyebrow and that was when he got a perfect look at her. She was a striking beauty. She was hardly wearing any make up but yet she stood out like a soar thumb. Her eyes were bright hazel and her short hair looked almost golden as the sunrays shone upon it.

 

'Do you mind if I have your order? ' she asked in a low unconfident tone.

 

He mused a saucy chuckle, and starred directly into her eyes 'Sure. I'm from the Harvard University, maybe you've heard of it... ' he said to her hoping she would be impressed.

 

She sighed 'Can I have your order? '

 

He was surprised; he was not used to trying to get a girls' attention, usually they would make the first move. She clearly did not like him.

 

His so-called-friends laughed at him but he did not take them seriously.

 

He averted his gaze on her badge 'I'll have a Cappuccino, I'm paying for everyone. ' he said arrogantly.

 

'What a douche!' Suzy thought.

 

She took everyone's order then left the table. Later she reappeared with their orders. There were five people on the table and their orders were outrageous.

 

They continued with their conversation, they laughed and argued.

 

Suzy stood behind the counter with the other waitress 'You should tell them to keep it down. '

 

Suzy gasped inwardly 'No way. I find people like that intimidating. '

 

'People like what? '

 

'That one guy, the skin head...I think he is supposed to be famous or something. He is such a jerk. '

 

The other waitress stood on her toes and looked carefully at him 'He's hot Suzy. Don't tell me you didn't notice. '

 

Suzy pouted 'No I didn't' she said honestly.

 

She took the tray from the counter with the rest of their orders 'Wish me luck... '

 

 

 


ëveryone.......thank you for the supports and votes

LUV U ALL