you're so cute when you talk nonsense

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

"Suzy." He loosened the tie of his tuxedo and took off his jacket "I was so sure that you wanted to be married to me." He spoke loud.

 

He walked to the couch and sat on it. He waited awhile for her to come out of the bathroom but she did not, after 45 minutes and two glasses of wine he knew she was not going to be coming out. And there was no way she could escape; their room was on floor 22.

 

He knocked on the door "Are you alright in there?"

 

"We need to set up some ground rules?"

 

"Ground rules?" he arched his eyebrow. He chuckled believing that she was joking.

 

She opened the door. Her face had tear stains. She held a firm expression that gave him shivers down his spine.

 

"Yes ground rules." She said strictly.

 

"Like…."

 

She took a deep breath "You are forbidden from telling me that you love me. We will not touch, unless it is in public and appropriate."

 

He watched her; he could not help but smile. He just wanted to laugh at her.

 

"We will not sleep in the same bed…"

 

"Not even ?" he asked her with a naughty glint on his face.

 

"Definitely no ." She said with so much enthusiasm.

 

He put he slid his hands in his pocket and said sardonically "You're killing me." He then burst into laughter, tears at the corner of his eyes "you're so cute when you talk nonsense. How are we supposed to procreate without and we can't procreate without practice."

 

He eyes widened and her face was pale. "Procreate?"

 

"It's expected." He said to her.

 

She raised her shoulders then walked past him.

 

"In time you'll love me too." He told her, his laugh slowly dying down.

 

"This isn't happening." She cried. Her hands trembling.

 

He put his arms around her, she pushed him away then punched his chest "You !"

 

He released her "owe, I wanted to….." he paused then muttered "You ungrateful little brat."

 

She gasped "Ungrateful? Oh, one minute you love me and now you say I'm an ungrateful brat."

 

"All couples have to fight eventually, our time is now."

 

She rolled her eyes and walked past him marching all the way to the bedroom where she slammed the door.

 

"I guess asking for would be inappropriate." He muttered and thought of how many people have ever said that on their wedding night.