Can you hear my heart yearning your name?

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming. Do you feel the way I do right now? I wish you would just give up because the best part is falling...call it anything but love. And I will make sure to keep my distance and say I love you when you're not listening and how long can I keep this up? I'll give you everything I am, all my broken heart beats until I know you understand. And I keep waiting...for you to take me. So I'll make sure to keep my distance and say I love you when you're not listening.

 

He watched her as she slept, the storm had finally cleared and the room was bright as the sun shone in her face. He looked at her for the longest moment as his eyes narrowed. The events of the previous night did not change anything. She was definitely a fire cracker, much more different than he had anticipated but that did not change his feelings, in fact he was almost sure it supplemented them.

 

He recalled how fast his heart beat when he found her lying on the bathroom floor. He quickly ran to her and held her in his hands screaming out her name. She muttered something that was incoherent. He carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed before covering her up with the sheets. He called Bora who confirmed that she merely passed out because of the high alcohol intake. It was a given that she would wake up feeling sore all over but she was going to be fine.

 

He smiled for a moment and then he pulled himself away and walked to the lounge where he planned to check his email on his laptop.