truly moving on

Confessions of A Bride

 

A/N: dadum.....ENJOY!!!

to all my super lovely bombasstic readers........... bon appetite!!!


 

 

 

"Board meeting after board meeting." Seungri yawned dramatically while looking at the documents he was requested to analyse and give a critical objective opinion. With the heat that was brewing outside, concentrating was proving to be a challenge.

 

Hara entered the break room; she always seemed to be free and she always seemed to know where to find him. Sometimes he wondered what her job was exactly.

 

"Tired? It's only 8 in the morning Seungri. You still have a whole day ahead of you."

 

He heaved a sigh "I know. My future isn't looking so great right now, if this is what I will be doing for the rest of it."

 

"What do you want to do...get married again?" she .

 

He raised his shoulders.

 

Hara looked outside the window "It looks likes it's going to rain. I can see dark clouds." she turned around and looked at him "Do you want to know what I think?"

 

Seungri stretched his arms "Not really, but I have a feeling you are going to tell me anyway."

 

Hara walked across the room pretending to be thinking hard "I think, you have the whole world laid out in front of you but you don't know what to do with it. That's why the moment you fell in love you instantly thought it would be a good idea to get married because you thought marriage is the best way to get your feeling across."

 

"Can we not talk about it?" he moaned.

 

The door swung open and in walked in one of their middle-aged colleagues. Seungri took a sip of his coffee and raised his eyes to look at him.

 

"Good morning you two; I see you decided to get a head start with the flirting." he said with a saucy chuckle.

 

Seungri nearly choked on his coffee. He cleared his throat and said defensively "We don't flirt, we bicker."

 

The man sighed "All the same. That's how my wife and I met."

 

"This not the case."

 

Hara smirked "We have great chemistry. I've always told Seungri that he and I have great chemistry."

 

Seungri got out of his chair "I am leaving this conversation" he pointed a finger at Hara and said "and you're engaged, remember."