The feeling of loving you

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

That morning, Suzy woke up in Seungri’s arms. He was still fast asleep and the wind blew up in their direction. She opened her eyes not sure if she should move or not. She thought of the events of the previous night. It was a good thing they had that part of the beach to themselves and it was practically deserted otherwise they would have been in trouble because of what they did the previous night. She blushed then beamed.

 

She dated Minho for 3 years and never felt all that tempted to give him her ity, also he had promised her brother who was mortified when they started dating that he would only sleep with her after they got married. Here she was in another man’s arms after a night of complete fulfilment. It automatically happened, not much thought went into it. It just felt right.

 

She moved her body a little and he opened his dark brown eyes slowly. He kissed her cheek then he kissed her shoulder. She shuddered under his touch and smiled.

 

He sat up and stared up ahead and she mimicked him after that.

 

"It's so beautiful. Hawaii is the most beautiful place I've ever been."

 

He looked at her "We can spend all of our summers here if you want."

 

"I'd love that."

 

They eventually stood up and folded the blanket as they walked into the beach house. They had a short conversation. Nothing about the night before was mentioned. They smiled and joked with each other. She kept her eyes fixed on his clothes and recalled in her mind the excitement that rushed through her blood as she took it off. Her mind vividly replayed the image of his chiselled chest pressed against her body as he drowned her in his kiss. She recalled the way he pushed his pelvis into her letting her know the extent of his desire.

 

As he opened the door she thought of the way his hands roamed all over her body. She imagined the feeling of his strong, calloused hands as they started at her thighs and gently probing and moving upwards. Her breath was caught in . She knew she should be afraid but somehow she didn't care. Her pulse was pounding and she felt his knowing fingers caress her abdomen, ribcage and then as he cupped her firm s in his hand she inhaled sharply. She felt oddly trusting and eager of him.

 

She swallowed hard as she slowly lost focus and track of this casual conversation.

 

As he pushed the door open she studied his body carefully. Those broad shoulders she held unto, the back she racked her fingers into as the little bit of pain turned blissful and the feeling of his legs as they grazed over hers. She was starting to feel a tingling sensation in her spine, similar to what she had felt the night before.

 

Even the sound of her own voice brought back memories, she remembered the moans and deep breathes she took.

 

She folded her hands and smiled to herself.

 

"What are you smiling about?"

 

She walked over and held his hand "Nothing."

 

"What do you want for breakfast…there is nothing to eat here so are you fine with us finding a diner."

 

"Sure." she said.

 

He walked up to her and took her hand "But first we need to clean up."

 

"Yes!" Suzy gulped nervously. She was transparent and she expected him to about it. He just laughed it off.

 

"I'd shower with you but if I do we probably won't leave the house for the rest of the day.... so you go on ahead."

 

 

 


thank you for subs & votes everyone.....enjoy!!!