you don't have to be so aggressive

Confessions of A Bride

 

 

 

When they got to their hotel room he closed the door and put her down.

 

'So much for having friends' Seungri said dryly 'I doubt we will be getting any invitations to hang out with them anytime soon.'

 

She walked to the bedroom and got on the bed. 'I feel so happy! It feels so good to get all of that off my chest!'

 

He stretched out his hand and said 'You will fall off the bed if you're not careful.' he grabbed her hand.

 

She pulled her hand away from his grip 'Seungri why do you like me so much?' She asked him in a cheerily voice.

 

'Well….ask me later.' he said.

 

She smiled 'Do you want to touch me and hug me and kiss me?' she said stretching her hand out to touch his face.

 

She kissed him.

 

He kissed her back until he reluctantly broke the kiss "we can't." his heart was beating so fast. He touched her lips with his fingertips and she quivered under his touch. She kissed his, running her hands through his hair. It felt like something he had wanted for so long. He was wanted to open the zip of her dress and throw her on his bed but something about that idea didn't feel right.

 

"Let's stop now." He looked hungry into her eyes, he had never wanted anyone the way he did her in that moment.

 

'Geez.' She took a deep breath 'I feel so dizzy. Everything is all wobbly.'

 

He took her hand and led her to the bathroom. 'Just quickly wash up with cold water. Trust me you will feel better.'

 

She turned around and said ' me.'

 

Seungri turned his face away for a moment as she waited for him to pull down her zip. He reached out his hands and pulled down her zip staring weakly at her smooth back.

 

She turned around and pushed him back with both hands pressed on his chest 'now get out of here…I'm going to get now.'

 

He shook his head 'Sheesh, you don't have to be so aggressive.'

 

She laughed 'I'm not being aggressive my darling husband.'

 

He went back into the bedroom and started to take off his clothes. He started to question if it was a good idea leaving her alone in the bathroom like that. He heard the sound of running water then and then suddenly he heard a bang.

 

He ran quickly into the bathroom to find that she had collapsed on the shower floor.