Dashing ladies' men! Introducing the SHINee gang!

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Taemin drove into a big junkyard. We slowly passed by metal scraps and broken down cars and appliances.

"Um.....Taemin?"

"Yes?"

"Where are we? Why would oppa be here?"

Taemin said nothing, but he smirked.

He parked the motorcycle and half-dragged me off. "Come on, Mihi-ah."

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me not-so-gently down the rows of metal scraps. "Taemin, where is oppa?"

He smirked again. "Oh, he'll be here soon, all right."

He continued pulling me until we reached a big clearing, where four other boys were lounging around laughing loudly and talking. The nearest one noticed me first and shrugged off the metal pole he was leaning on.

"Hel~lo. Who are you?" He grinned and winked at me.

I trembled slightly. "P-Park Mihi."

"Mihi? So, you're Junhyung's girl?" He slid his thumb over his bottom lip lightly as he looked me up and down. "Damn, he's got pretty good taste. What school do you go to, sweetheart?"

"S-Seoul High." I mumbled.

"Really? Nice to meet you." He turned to Taemin. "Where'd you find her?"

"She was out shopping, all alone." Taemin smirked, the evil smile looking out of place on his cute face. "Looks like Junhyung isn't too worried about his girl's safety."

They all laughed. All of them were coming closer now, forming a circle around me.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun of SM High." The boy said, smiling at me. He my cheek, and I shivered and backed away. He pouted. "Aww, don't be like that, sweetheart. You're all alone right now, why not ditch Junhyung and be my girl instead?"

I shook my head. "N-no thank you."

One boy near me smirked as he eyed me. "She's very cute, sweet, innocent. Pure. Even her glasses adds to the cuteness. Strange, I normally don't find glasses-wearing girls attractive. Guess you're different. Overall, your rating is 9.5 out of 10. Wear ier clothes and you'll be a straight 10."

"Ooh, that's the highest Key's EVER rated a girl." One boy teased.

"Yeah, I think y clothes would look great on you." Jonghyun smiled as he the sleeve of my sweater. "All these layers.....why don't you take some off?"

I twisted away out of his grasp. I squealed when I bumped into somebody behind me.

"Scared, cutie?" He whispered into my ear. I yelped and backed away from him. They all started laughing. "Don't , Minho." A boy said, smiling.

"Don't you tell me what to do, Onew." Minho smirked.

"U-um.....where is Junhyung oppa?" I asked desperately.

Jonghyun smiled. "Don't be scared, baby. Relax. Your precious Junhyung will be coming soon....." He smirked as he whipped out a silver cell phone and started pressing numbers.................

*************************************************************************************************************************************

"Yah, Junhyung!"

Junhyung looked up to see Aeyoung running up the hill towards him and Beast. They had just come back from fighting with Infinite, and although they won the fight, they were wounded. A purple bruise was swelling just under Junhyung's eye.

"Where's Mihi-ah?"

"What do you mean? Isn't she with you?" Doojoon asked her.

"No! I can't find her anywhere! I thought she might be with you! God dammit, why won't she get a cell phone?" Aeyoung looked like she was in a bad temper. Her scar flared red, like it always did when she was angry.

Junhyung felt something clench in his stomach. Suddenly, his cell phone rang.

He took it out. "Who is it?" Yoseob asked.

"I dunno the number...." He put it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Oh, you picked up, Junhyung...." A voice hissed in his ear. Junhyung yelped and swore.

"Who was it?" Hyunseung asked, looking worried.

"! I thought they were down in Pusan!" Junhyung growled. "ing bastards came back to SM High."

"Is it....?" Kikwang's eyes rounded with horror.

"It's the SHINee gang." Junhyung muttered. He put the cell phone back to his ear. "Kim Jonghyun. What the do you want?"

"Watch your language, Junhyungie, there are ladies present here."

Junhyung snorted. "Oh, really? I didn't know your gang turned co-ed. Unless you have es up there?"

"Oh, better than that, Junhyungie. Hear for yourself."

He heard a new voice -- a voice that sent his heart straight up into his throat.

"Oppa? Junhyung oppa? Are you there? Oppa!"

"Mihi-ah!" Junhyung yelled. "Mihi, baby! Why are you with SHINee?"

"Oppa, don't come! It's a trap! Oppa, please....."

Her sweet voice was suddenly cut off, and Jonghyun's voice came back on. "We're at the old metal scrap junkyard. Unless you don't want anything BAD happening to your precious girl, you better not keep us waiting."

The line went dead.

Junhyung threw his phone -- Dongwoon caught it quickly before it could reach the ground. "! WHAT ARE THOSE BASTARDS DOING WITH MIHI-AH?"

"We need to get over there." Kikwang said urgently. "Junhyung, let's get going!"

"Wait, I'm coming too!" Aeyoung yelled.

"No! What will YOU do there?"

Aeyoung stared Junhyung down. "I can help her escape while you guys keep SHINee busy."

"It's a good idea, Junhyung. Let her come." Doojoon said. He winked at Aeyoung. "Wanna sit on my bike?"

Aeyoung blushed. "No." She snapped, climbing on Hyunseung's instead.

They rode to the junkyard. Junhyung, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Yoseob ran off. Hyunseung motioned for Aeyoung to sneak around.

"Where are YOU going?"

"I'm having a quick check around the area, in case they have any ally gangs around." He said, worried they might jump them.

Junhyung ran staight into the clearing. There I was, tied with my hands behind my back, lying in the very middle of the cleareing. He ran over to me. "Mihi-ah! Baby!"

I smiled weakly. "Junhyung oppa...."

"Aw, isn't this sweet?" Jonghyun's voice echoed evilly from behind a wrecked car. He jumped down. "Lovers reuniting. Shame I like her, though. What d'you say, Junhyungie? Don't mind sharing?"

"Like hell, er!" Junhyung hissed. He stood up, absolutely livid with fury. The same anger was etched on the other Beast's faces. I shivered. Now I knew why they were so scary. They really looked like motorcycle-riding, -kicking gangsters.

"You're going to pay for scaring Mihi-ah!" Junhyung roared, before punching Jonghyun in the face. Jonghyun retaliated by kicking him in the chest, and the free-for-all battle officially started.

Near him, Doojoon tackled Onew and they collided with a bunch of metal pipes.

Onew snarled at him and grabbed one of the pipes. Doojoon took one too, and they started having a swordfight with the pipes.

"er!" Minho hissed, grabbing a scrap of twisted metal and almost hit Doojoon on the head with it behind his back.

"Don't do something so cowardly." A voice teased. Minho turned around and quickly blocked off a throw from Kikwang. "What? Scared to get that pretty face of yours messed up?" He smirked.

"Hyungs!" Taemin growled, ready to attack Kikwang. He heard a voice behind him. "Hey, you're the maknae of SHINee, right?"

"What the do you care?" He smirked. Dongwoon smirked right back. "Well, I am the maknae of Beast. I hope we get along.....or not." He punched Taemin in the face.

Key faced down Yoseob. "Ha, you think you can take down SHINee?" He taunted. "I don't think so, monkey boy."

"We'll see about that." Yoseob snarled, launching himself at Key.

Through all this fighting, nobody noticed Aeyoung crawling across the clearing to me. "Mihi-ah." She whispered.

My eyes widened. "Aeyoung-ah!"

"Sssh! Come on!" She untied me and we quickly ran out of the clearing.

"Aeyoung-ah....."

She looked at me, shocked to see tears dripping down my face. "Will they be okay?" She sobbed. "Junhyung oppa and Doojoon oppa and Dongwoon oppa and Yoseob oppa and Kikwang oppa......they'll get hurt."

"It's a small price to pay." They turned around to see Hyunseung waiting for them, balanced perfectly on top of a trash can.

"It's all my fault." I sobbed. "Hyunseung oppa, I'm so sorry....it's all my fault.....if only I wasn't so stupid....."

He smiled and gently took off my dirty glasses and wiped off my tears. "Don't cry, Mihi-ah. We all came because Junhyung....well, let's say he changed a LOT when you came along. He used to never smile, never laugh. He hated to talk to others, and every night he went out with us to crack skulls. He basically had no purpose in life: until he met you."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because with you here, he HAS found a purpose in life: to be with you and protect you. If, in any way, you get hurt, how do you think we'll feel looking in his eyes for the next few years? He'll never forgive himself. You are his world."

Aeyoung fowned. "I don't get it. I thought all gangsters were cold and ruthless."

"Not us, then. In Beast, we are a family. And that's why if Junhyung was going to come here and risk his own safety to save yours, then we will follow behind him. You've not only changed HIM, Mihi-ah, but you've changed US. We'll always be grateful to you for what you've done. And that's why we'll all work together to protect you."

I sniffed, then smiled. "That was a very beautiful speech, Hyunseung oppa."

He turned red. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't say speeches." He quickly ran off.

"Where is he going?"

"Probably to help the others." Aeyoung said. "I hope Beast kicks SHINee's asses."

I stared back to the clearing. *I hope so, too......*