Falling in Love

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

I grabbed the first-aid kit and walked shakily back to the couch and sat down beside him.

"There are some scratches on your torso, too." I said. "Can you please remove your shirt?"

He looked at me strangely. I blushed. "I'm not a ert! I just need to treat your injuries!"

He shook his head, but I caught a hint of a smile on his full lips. "I don't take off my clothes at a girl's home."

I pouted. "Please? I really want to help you. If you can't go to the hospital, your wounds might get infected. Also, it's my thank you for saving me. Please? Pretty please?"

Junhyung stared at me for a long time, watching my eyes as they unknowingly and unconsciously batted flirtatiously at him, and my pouted lips that looked so full and kissable......

He shook his head out of his thoughts. "Alright then." He said, smirking, and he took off his shirt.

I turned red again and tried not to look at his developed muscles and the ripples that went down his abs every time he moved. He smirked, as though he could read my thoughts, but thankfully said nothing. I gently started treating his wounds.

"AAAAGH!!!" He yelled in pain. "It burns! Aaaagh, !!!"

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed quickly. "I know it stings a bit, but it'll be over soon."

I started treating his face. I hesitated at the gash on his forehead. "What?" He asked. He turned red every time I touched his face. My fingers, which were lightly resting on his cheek as I examined the deep cut, was sending tingles down his body.

"I-I'm afraid of hurting you even more." I admitted, shame-faced.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm used to pain. If you're too scared, I'll do it myself." Secretly, he hoped you wouldn't back off. He didn't want you to stop taking care of him.

"No, no! I'll do it!" Gently, using as little force as possible, I wiped off the excess blood from it to see the damage. "It's not very deep, thank goodness!"

I wrapped gauze around his head, as well as along his arms, neck, and chest. "You look a bit like a mummy." I said, giggling.

He smirked again. "Now it's my turn to take care of YOU."

"Huh? Wait---why?" He leaned in and examined my cuts.

"Well, at least we'll both look like mummies tomorrow at school." He said. "You have some cuts on your arms and chest, though --- do you mind taking your shirt off?" He grinned.

I blushed and wrapped my arms around myself. "No!"

He sighed. "Fine, then just open up the collarbone area for me. You can cover yourself up with something."

I left, and when I returned, I was wearing a sleeveless, strapless shirt that was a bit too small for me, and exposed my midriff a bit. Junhyung's eyes grew wide.

"What? Do I look horrible?" I asked shyly as I sat down next to him.

"No. You look........" He tried to find the words. "......y."

"These aren't my clothes. This was something my cousin gave me for my birthday." I made a face. "I don't like wearing it. I feel.....dirty."

Junhyung, started cleaning and wrapping gauze around my wounds. His force was so gentle I couldn't believe it was the same man who punched and scared the daylights out of the bullies.......

"There, finished." He finished by placing a large band-aid on my cheek. I stood up. "Great, I can go change now."

He groaned. "I like you better with that on."

I shook my head and came back wearing a beige cashmere sweater. *You look so cute.....* He thought.

We sat in silence for a while. "Hey....Mihi....."

"Yes?"

"You said you hated violence and blood......but...um....would you hate me if I....." He struggled to find the words to say.

"....If you were a part of Seoul High's gang Beast?" I finished for him.

He gaped at me in horror.

"It's not a big deal, Junhyung. I already knew. People talk about you so much it's impossible NOT knowing."

"You....you don't hate me?" He asked in shock.

I smiled. "Of course not. Because when I look at you, I don't see a gangster. I see Yong Junhyung."

Junhyung stared at you. "You're the first person to ever say that." He said quietly.

I looked at him. He stared back at me with a mixture of emotions on his face. "Mihi....."

"Yes?"

"......Will you go out with me?"

I was so shocked I nearly fell off the couch. "W-what? Excuse me?"

"Please go out with me." He said, practically begging. "Please be my girlfriend."

"But...but....why?"

He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Because I love you."

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Love....me?" I gasped. "Why me?"

"I don't know, but I can't stop the way I feel about you. Park Mihi, I love you. Please be my girlfriend." He pleaded.

I blushed and thought about it. Umma, appa, and Bongcha would be thrilled I had a boyfriend.....but would they be so happy if they knew he belonged to a gang? How did I feel about him?

I closed my eyes. I remembered the first time I met him, he told me I looked cute without my glasses.....whenever Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna started bothering me, he would appear and chase them off. Every time I was in trouble, he had appeared for me, like a knight in shining armour....my prince charming......

Whenever I saw him down the hall, my heart skipped a beat, and heat flooded into my cheeks. Why did I act this way around him? It wasn't because of his looks -- Doojoon was just as handsome as Junhyung but my heart never pounded when I saw him.

I opened my eyes. He was sitting in front of me, silently begging me through his eyes. It looked like his heart would break if I rejected him.

".............Yes."

He looked surprised. "Yes?"

My voice shook, but I said it louder. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. I....I...I've never felt this way about a boy before."

I stared at him curiously. His face grew suddenly blank. When my words started to process and sink into his mind, his face grew and grew into a huge smile. Suddenly, he jumped up and screamed "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped in fright and actually fell off the couch this time. "Junhyung! Sssh! The neighbours will hear you! You're too loud!" I said frantically.

He was punching his fist in the air and dancing around the room. "She loves~ me! She loves~ me! She loves~ me!" He sang happily.

Finally, he calmed down and sat back on the couch. "What are you doing down there?" He asked me, since I was still on the ground. He held out his arms. "Come here."

I got up hesitantly and walked over, unsure what to do. "J-Junhyung, um....I....."

"Let me guess, although I can tell just by looking at you......you've never had a boyfriend, right?"

I shook my head frantically. "I don't know what to do!"

He smiled at me, and I felt my heart flutter and melt. "Then come to me."

I went into his arms, and he hugged me tightly. "Mihi ah....." He whispered, his breath tickling my neck. When I felt his soft and full lips press on the area just above my collarbone, I blushed and whimpered a bit.

"Don't be scared, baby." He whispered again. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

I felt instantly reassured by his words. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat down on his lap. We hugged like that for a while, Junhyung rocking back and forth slightly as he my hair. "Mihi ah....." He said again.

"What is it?"

"I have a condition for you if we go out...."

I was instantly nervous. "What is it?"

"I want you to call me oppa."

"Oppa?" I asked. "Well, I AM older than you by a few months." He said. "Sure....oppa." I smiled. It came out naturally and it seemed to fit him perfectly.

He let go of me slightly and took off my glasses, gently folding them and placing them on the coffee table.

"I don't want you to move." He instructed. My heart rate pounding double time in my ribcage, I nodded, freezing up into a statue.

He leaned in very close until our noses lightly touched. His lips grazed mine, but didn't connect. I felt a bit impatient. "Junhyung oppa...." I whined.

He laughed softly. "Alright, baby, don't get mad." He leaned in fully and our lips met. *His lips are warm and soft and safe, just like him.* I thought. 

*Her lips are so soft, softer than the cashmere sweater she's wearing.* Junhyung thought. *And she tastes sweeter than honey and ice cream.*

After a long time, the kiss broke. I turned bright red and shifted my head, embarassed. He laughed and my face, holding me close to him. "Don't be embarassed, baby. This is what couples do. It's natural." He winked and a devilish smile appeared on his lips. "There's also another thing couples do, wanna go try it out?"

I shrieked and pinched his cheek. "Junhyung oppa! We've only been together for about ten minutes, and you already want to go that far?"

Junhyung laughed. "You can say the word , you know. It won't kill you." I blushed. "I-I can't! I can't say that....that word! And I'm DEFINITELY not ready to do it yet! I'm only a junior!"

"Well, if not today, then tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then the day after that. If not the day after that, then I'll wait days, weeks, months........I'll wait for you when you're ready. Although," the smile was back again. "we can still try out other things in the bedroom that doesn't include . Such as---"

"I don't want to hear it!" I turned away and plugged my fingers into my ears. He laughed. *She's so pure and innocent, it's so much fun to .*

I felt the ground lift up from my feet, as he carried my bridal style again. He walked up the stairs slowly, enjoying it when I squealed and wriggled around.

"Junhyung oppa! What are you doing? Why are we going into my bedroom? No--wait, what are you doing? Y-yaaaaaaah!!!!!" I covered my arms to shield myself.

He threw off the bedcovers, gently placed me in them, then crawled in beside me. "Calm down, I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Y-you won't?"

"I'm your boyfriend. I'll never force you to do anything." I liked how he said "your boyfriend". I beamed at him, and he hugged me. "You're so pure, and sweet, and innocent, and angelic.....I want to be with you so badly." He muttered. I snuggled into his chest, my nose brushing at his neck. He flinched slightly. *Is this payback for the remark? Is she doing this to me on purpose?*

"Mihi....." He whispered. "I love you."

I felt his lips press into my hair as he my cheek. I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love you too, oppa."