My Power

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

OMIGOD! 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!!!

As a reward, I'm posting a new chapter

********************************************************************************************************************************************

It was awkward having SHINee in the house all the time.....

"You. Move." Junhyung snarled to Jonghyun, who was sitting beside me watching TV.

"Why?" Jonghyun asked calmly, flipping channels.

"Because that's ALWAYS been my seat and because only I get to sit next to Mihi-ah!" He snapped.

Jonghyun smirked. "No thanks. I'm veeeeeeeeery comfortable right here." He leaned back and stretched out his arms, one moving sideways behind my head to rest on the top of the sofa.

Junhyung had steam coming out of his ears. "Get your filthy body away from Mihi-ah or I might just do it for you." He growled.

I stood up quickly. "No! Stop Oppa, calm down! I'll just sit somewhere else if you want to sit there so badly!"

They stared at me in disbelief. "You're missing the point here, baby." Junhyung said.

"Were you even listening to what we were arguing about in the first place?" Jonghyun asked.

Haruhi crouched in a corner, as far away from SHINee as possible. "Don't sit there all by yourself, sweetheart!" Onew yelled to her from across the room. "Come join us!"

Yoseob blocked her way. " off, Onew." He snarled.

Onew just laughed. "Oooh, so protective. Shame, darling, I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend?"

Yoesob turned scarlet, and Haruhi's face matched his colour.

"WE'RE N-N-NOT DATING!!!" They both stammered in unison.

Aeyoung rolled her eyes.

Doojoon walked into the living room and put an arm around her. "If you guys want to stay here, you have to remember one rule-----you don't touch our girlfriends."

Key made a face. "Fine, sheesh! We'll get some other girls. Didn't you say other girls were coming?"

"Idiot." Hyunseung muttered, leaning against the wall. "The girls that are coming are all from female gangs. You WANT your to get chopped off?"

Minho sighed. "What kind of company do you guys hang out with anyways?"

******************************************************************************************************************************

The doorbell rang. We all gasped, and I went for the door.

I opened it nervously. "H-hello?"

Five good-looking boys with several piercings and jewelry and expensive gold watches greeted me. "Hello." One said cheerfully. "Are you the pretty Park Mihi-ah we've heard so much about?"

I nodded. "Um, yes." I bowed. "And you are....?"

"Big Bang." He said, smiling. "We received news that DBSK is back in town, and we've decided to join up with you guys. May we come in?"

"Oh! Of course!" I bowed and backed away quickly.

Junhyung walked in. "Oh! G-Dragon hyung!"

G-Dragon smiled and they bumped fists. "Good to see you, Beast. Haven't seen you in a while. How's everybody?"

"Great. Well, not so great now, but it's good to have you here."

Turning to me, he explained "Big Bang is one of the four legendary South Korean gangs, the other three being Super Junior, DBSK, and Girls Generation. These guys are amazing -- it's a great honour to even meet them, let alone have them on our side."

"Oh, stop. You're embarassing us." TOP snickered. Daesung pretended to blush.

It turns out, Big Bang was fun to be around with. They were very easygoing and laid-back. They were also very polite, thanking me whenever I gave them food and complimenting me. They were very nice people, it was hard to imagine they were one of the four legendary gangs.

"Well, of course we would side with Beast." Seungri said. "We're enemies of DBSK -- well, almost everybody is. Those guys always get on the wrong side of people. They've pissed us off countless times, but we didn't want to fight them alone -- we're too evenly well-matched. We needed allies."

"I can see Beast has some allies already." Taeyang said in surprise, looking at Teen Top and SHINee. "Strange. I thought Beast was one of those loner-type gangs?"

"Well, we were." Doojoon confessed. "We never wanted to be around other people. We didn't want help. We were arrogant and foolish and over-confident idiots. But....." He looked at Aeyoung, Haruhi, and I, ".....we changed. A lot."

"I can tell." G-Dragon said, smiling at us. "Those girls are the cause of it all, huh?"

"No, it wasn't all of us." Haruhi said, smiling quietly.

"It was her." Aeyoung pointed at me. Everyone's gaze turned to me, and I blushed.

"She started it all." Aeyoung explained. "When Junhyung fell in love with her, it caused a chain reaction, and it made Beast the people they are now. People who care." She beamed at Doojoon.

"I wonder why Mihi-ah has such an influence on us?" Yoseob asked.

G-Dragon looked me up and down, then grinned. "I know why."

I looked at him, puzzled.

"Look at her -- she's very cute, very sweet and polite. She's as fragile as a butterfly, and as innocent and pure as an angel. Guys like us, we've had the crappiest lives ever. That's what made us who we are. Cold-hearted, numb....unfeeling. We've been through a lot of pain. That's why, when girls like Mihi-ah comes along, she's the complete opposite of us, someone we can't have. We are naturally attracted to such purity, such innocence. Guys like us would be willing to change for a girl like her."

Junhyung beamed at me and hugged me. "I knew my girlfriend was special."

I blushed, smiling. "It's not like that. I didn't do anything at all."

Hyunseung smiled gently at me. "You're wrong, Mihi-ah. You did everything. Ever since you were little, you had that ability. That power."

"what power?" I asked.

"The power to change people's hearts."