Food Fight

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Girls hated me more than ever now that they knew the hottest bad boy of the school was taken by me. But they didn't try to hurt me, since they knew they would have Beast to answer to. Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna would sometimes pop up eagerly, then bow their heads in disappointment when they saw Junhyung with me.

Junhyung now had all the same classes as me -- something I was DEFINITELY sure wasn't his timetable a few days ago. Doojoon winked and secretly told me he threatened to kill the principal if he didn't switch his timetable to match mine. Junhyung gave him a noogie, flushing with embarassment.

One day in the cafeteria, as I fed Junhyung some rice, Yoseob leaned over the table and, smiling sweetly, said "Noona, can you feed me too?"

Junhyung scowled at him. "Yah, this is reserved for her boyfriend ONLY."

Yoseob pouted, and tears filled his eyes. "Noona, Junnie is always so MEAN to me~~~. Look, I injured my arm fighting a gang yesterday, I can barely hold my spoon upright! It hurst, noona....." He started sobbing.

"Yah, don't buy her sympathy with crocodile tears!" Junhyung said angrily, but it was too late. My own eyes teared up at the sight of this poor boy.

"It's okay, Yoseob oppa! I'll feed you! Here, open wide!"

Instantly, his tears vanished, and he smiled angelically. "Thank you, pretty noona!"

I blushed and fed him. Junhyung looked murderous, but he knew if he touched Yoseob I would scold him.

Doojoon looked upset. "Yah, will you feed me too?" He asked.

"Why? Did you hurt your arm as well?" I asked.

He shrugged and smiled. "Yeah, sure."

I fed him too. Then Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Kikwang asked to be fed. Soon, I ended up feeding all the members of Beast with my spoon.

"Oops." I looked at the empty bowl. "We're all out."

"Good!" Junhyung interrupted. "So you can't FEED anyone anymore, RIGHT?" He glared at all of them, and they all tilted their head to the side and smiled at the same time.

"See? This is what you get for getting into fights and hurting yourself." I said, my forehead wrinkling slightly with worry as I stared up at them. "You need to be more careful. It makes me upset seeing you guys hurt."

Junhyung wrapped his arms around me. *AAAAGH MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!*

Kikwang snickered and flicked a grain of rice at him. It accidentally changed course and hit my forehead.

Instantly, Junhyung's body stiffened up. He turned over slowly to stare at Kikwang. "Did. You. Just. Throw. Rice. At. My. GIRLFRIEND?"

Kikwang smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, hyung. I meant to hit you."

That did it. Junhyung stood up, grabbed the table, and flung it at Kikwang. "YOU SON OF A ! GET READY TO DIE!!!!"

Kikwang yelped when Junhyung threw a bowl of soup at him. He in turn grabbed a plate of congee and threw it at Junhyung, who ducked, and it hit Dongwoon in the face.

There was silence in the cafeteria.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!" Someone yelled, and instantly there was food flying through the air everywhere, girls screaming as they ducked for cover.

I could see Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna cowering in a corner. "Junhyung oppa, save me!" Kyrstal whined. "I can't get any food in my hair!"

I also flinched and ducked as bowls and chopsticks flew over my head. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me under a table. It was a food-covered Junhyung.

"Oppa?"

"Ssh! We gotta get out of here before the principal catches us!" He scrambled out from under the table, and I followed him.

We almost made it out, but the doors swung open and the principal strode in.

"WHO STARTED IT?" He boomed.

There was silence. "He did." Kikwang said innocently, pointing at Junhyung.

"What?" He yelped. "You two-faced betraying bastard! YOU were the one that threw the rice at my girlfriend!"

In the end, the principal made me and the Beast members stay behind to clean up.

"It's all your fault, guys." Hyunseung glowered at them. "Now we're ALL stuck cleaning up."

Kikwang groaned. "I don't wanna work....."

"Hey, now's the time to put those muscles of yours to good use, Kikwangie." Doojoon said as he started mopping the floor.

Kikwang moaned and grumbled, but started mopping too. "These muscles are pure eye-candy use!" He insisted. "They're not SUPPOSED to do work!"

Junhyung wiped down a section of a table and lifted me up to sit on it. "You stay right there, baby, and we'll do the cleaning." He said, flashing me a smile.

"What? How come she doesn't get to work?" Yoseob whined.

Junhyung glared at her. "Because she didn't have anything to do with it."

"Oppa, it's okay, I can work..." I started to protest.

"Nope. Boyfriend's word is the law, baby. Just sit back and relax, okay?"

I pouted but did as I was told.

I watched them bicker and argue and clean up, and soon the cafeteria was sparkling clean.

"Awesome! Let's go!" Kikwang cheered, rushing out the door before anyone could even take a step.

Junhyung rolled his eyes as he lifted me back down to the floor. "Come on, baby. Let's go home."

We said goodbye and walked down to my house. He paused.

"Hey.....Mihi ah......what will you do when your parents come back? Would you tell them about....us?"

I nodded and smiled sweetly at him. "Of course, oppa!" I was a bit worried about their reaction when they found out he belonged in a gang, though.......especially Bongcha. Her late husband was killed from an accidental shooting when he got caught in the middle of a gang fight. She hated gangs.

He smiled back and we walked in.

My eyes widened. "Bongcha?" I gasped.