The worst thing ever

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

It was after school. Beast had to leave early to fight 2PM, a college gang that was causing trouble near Beast's area. Junhyung gave me a quick kiss before disappearing with the others. Aeyoung had to go visit Bongcha, so it was just me. I felt lonely.

As I took my stuff out of my locker, I felt a hand slam against the locker next to mine.

I looked up. The queenkas, Kyrstal, Sulli, and Luna, had appeared.

"Hmph! Your ugly scar-face friend and your precious BOYFRIEND is gone." Kyrstal sneered. "Now I'm going to give you payback for stealing away my Junhyung oppa!"

I shrank away. "Just forget about it, Krystal. Leave it."

She smirked. "No way. I never find you unprotected anymore. I'm going to beat you up so bad, Junhyung will take just one look at your ugly nerd face before coming to ME." She raised her hand to slap me. "Beast isn't here to protect you!"

"Or are they?"

Kyrstal whipped her head around. Hyunseung was glaring at the three girls. "You three really make me sick." He said angrily. "Move it."

With one hate-filled glare in my direction, the three girls scurried away.

"Are you okay?" Hyunseung asked me.

I nodded shakily, smiling at him. "Yeah.....thank you so much, Hyunseung oppa." I bowed, then took my stuff out of my locker and shut it.

"How come you aren't with Beast?"

He shrugged. "I didn't feel like it today."

I smiled at him. "How about we go out somewhere, then?"

He stared at me for a while, then smiled quietly. "Okay, sure."

I dropped off my bag at my house and we walked down the streets.

"Oooh, this is so cute" I squealed, as we passed by a store that sold headbands. "That pink one is so adorable."

Hyunseung let himself get pulled along into the store. I tried it on, and smiled. "It's so cute!"

My face fell when I saw the price. "Oh. Too expensive."

I put it back. Hyunseung smiled. "It's okay, maybe they'll sell something at a cheaper price later."

We walked out.

"I'll go get us some snacks to eat." He said. "Wait here, okay?" He disappeared. I sat on a bench and waited.

I waited.

And waited.

What was taking him so long?

Finally he returned. He gave me a bag of snacks. "Sorry it took so long." He said, embarassed, giving me another bag.

I looked inside. In the bag was the headband I liked, except it was white with a tiny little feather charm on it. "Oh, Hyunseung, it's beautiful!"

He looked shy. "I wanted to buy it for you, but I thought the white headband was so much prettier."

I put it on and beamed at him. "Thank you, Hyunseung oppa!"

He the feather charm. "It looks like an angel wing. It suits you."

I blushed. "You're so kind, Hyunseung oppa. You're such a nice person."

Now it was Hyunseung's turn to blush. "It's nothing, really." He muttered, his ears turning red. "You're the first person to ever say that to me."

I smiled. "That's not true! I'm sure SOMEBODY must have said you were a good person before."

He shook his head, his beautiful doe-like eyes softening as he looked at her. "No, you're the first one."

I laughed and tugged on his hand. "Come on, let's go walk around!"

We walked and talked. I found out a lot more about Hyunseung than I knew before. Although he was quiet, he liked to talk and laugh. He had a lot of interesting stories to tell.

"Eeeeh? All six of you guys sleep in a one-room apartment?" I gasped in shock. "That's horrible!"

He shrugged. "It's okay, we don't mind."

"It's not okay!" I insisted. "If you guys want, you could move into our house! I'm sure Aeyoung wouldn't mind."

Hyunseung chuckled. "No, that's not a good idea. Kikwang and Yosoeb would probably harass you in your sleep."

I laughed. "Oppas would never do that."

"You'd be surprised." He murmered under his breath.

Hyunseung walked me home. I smiled angelically at him. "Thank you, oppa. I'm so glad you came with me. I feel so happy!"

He smiled back. "....Yeah. Thank you, too."

I smiled and waved at him before closing the door.

Hyunseung turned around and started walking. His frace crumbled into shock and grief. He clutched at his pounding heart in his chest.

Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Junhyung. I'm sorry, Mihi-ah. 

He stumbled down the street, so sick of himself he wanted to die.

I've just done the worst thing ever. I've fallen in love with my friend's girlfriend.