The First Attack

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

ZE:A and 2ne1 arrived the next day.

ZE:A was very kind to me. Haruhi knew Kevin, a cheerful boy with a nice smile, and talked to him a lot. ZE:A immediately agreed to help us.

"We hate DBSK." Dongjun said, laid-back as he rested on the couch. "But then again, don't we all?"

TOP snickered as he flipped through the channels.

Taehun bowed to me once, smiling apologetically. "I feel sorry for you. You have to take care of all these animals in your house."

I shook my head fervently. "I-it's okay! I don't mind at all! It's just hard to find room for everyone to sleep!"

Siwan smirked. "Aren't you scared one of us would attack you in your sleep?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I would know, anyways, because you would probably step on one of Girls Generation if you try to cross my room, and I would hear it."

Hyunshik and Junyoung laughed.

2ne1 were -- there was no other word for them -- cool. CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom. They blew pink bubble gum, wore ripped black jeans, diamond-studded vests, combat boots, and black baseball caps. They were very good friends with Big Bang.

"So, you're the cause of all this trouble, huh?" CL asked me that day, snapping her bubble gum.

"Hey, this has nothing to do with Mihi-ah." Junhyung said angrily, pulling me close to him.

Dara laughed. "Calm down, Beast boy. We're just curious."

Aeyoung was very curious about them, and spent a lot of time with them. I wondered if maybe Aeyoung looked up to them. They were very strong -- almost in the rankings to be one of the legendary four.

Now, there was REALLY no room anymore. People were packed everywhere. Soon, Haruhi and I spent most of our days shut up in my bedroom with a few of Girls Generation girls. It was too crazy down there.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

On Monday, after school, L. Joe, CAP, Chunji, and Niel burst into our home. "We have a problem." CAP gasped.

I sighed. When was I ever going to get used to hearing those words?

"It's 4minute. They were attacked today. It looks like f(x) got to them." Niel explained.

Minwoo swore under his breath. "! They were valuable assets to our team!"

"What happened in detail?" Kikwang demanded.

"We saw them passed out in an alley near SM College, practically beaten to death." Chunji explained. "There was no doubt it was f(x) -- we saw fingernail scratches on their bodies, and their hair was cut. Only f(x) would do things like that."

"Are they okay?" Heechul asked.

"No. They're hurt bad. They'll live, but there's no way they'll be ready for the battle." L. Joe said, grimacing.

"Those bastards! What was 4minute doing near SM College anyway?" Seungri asked.

"They may have been checking out how much manpower DBSK has now." Jessica suggested. "We don't know how much gangs they've got unless we check them out ourselves. That's Teen Top's job, right?"

"Right." CAP agreed. "We're keeping surveillance."

Hyunseung tried to piece it together. "So.....they must have tried to sneak into the warehouse and figure out how much people they have, but f(x) cornered them and attacked them....."

"That's horrible." I whispered. Haruhi nodded in agreement. Yoseob slipped his hand into hers and squeezed it reassuringly. Haruhi blushed and smiled shyly.

Junhyung put an arm over my shoulder. "It's okay, baby. We'll win this for sure. We have more important things on the line than DBSK has."

Doojoon stood up, holding Aeyoung's hand tightly. "It's settled, then. We can't wait any more, or else DBSK will get more members. We need to attack. Soon."

"Tomorrow?" Yuri suggested.

"No, we need more time to prepare." Sooyoung said. "How about Thursday?"

Key made a face. "Thursday we have to go to school, or else we won't be allowed to graduate. Friday we can skip, though. How about Friday?"

"We can do Friday." Dongwoon said.

"Friday is good for us too." Taeyeon said grimly.

"All for Friday." G-Dragon murmered.

"We can do that." Kanghee said.

"Friday it is, then?" Minzy asked, her face set.

"Friday." L. Joe agreed.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

The battle is about to start...............

AMAZING NEWS, PEEPS!!!!

Find My Voice is here!!!!!!!!!!

Go check it out! I'll be posting up the first chapter soon!

Actually, you know me, when I say the first chapter, I mean I'll post up about three new chapters today......

Subscribe and give your love to Hyunseung, who is unfortunately mute in the fic!!!!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO GO  GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!