Battle

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

BEST. QUIZ. EVER.

If you want to know how YOU end up with Beast, click this link. It's called Beast Love Story.

I did it and I ended up with Junhyung, who met me when he almost ran over me when I was crossing the street. He confessed to me by giving me a recordable bear and recorded himself saying he likes me <3. Unfortunately, we didn't last D:

But I ended up with Doojoon so it's all good :)

TRY IT OUT AND SEE WHAT YOUR LOVE STORY IS!!!!

http://kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=124595 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Junhyung spat blood out of his mouth as he stood up.

"er." Jonghyun hissed. "You're pretty strong, aren't you?"

" you." He snapped back. They were both staggering a bit. "Let's finish this up quickly, so I can go back to my girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm not sure you'll make it back out alive." Jonghyun smirked, before punching Junhyung and proceeding to barrel him with attacks.

Doojoon and Onew were both gasping in pain. Doojoon had whacked Onew in the chest with the pipe, making him temporarily unable to breathe, but Onew had smashed his pipe on the side of Doojoon's head. The wound was now dripping blood down the side of his face. He stumbled a bit, dizzy, and Onew took the opportunity to smash him with the pipe again.

*, this guy is pretty good.* Kikwang thought to himself as he dodged one of Minho's attacks. Minho punched him in the stomach, and he grunted in pain.

"Don't mess with SHINee." Minho smirked, before kicking Kikwang into a bed of broken glass. Kikwang yelled out in pain when the millions of shards sliced the skin on his back.

Dongwoon staggered upright, clutching his stomach -- Taemin had broken a few of his ribs. *God dammit, he's not as strong as me, but he's faster. How can I get him?*

Taemin flashed out again and kicked Dongwoon. He grunted and fell to his knees, his head swimming with pain.

Yoseob hissed between his teeth as Key punched him. He fell backwards, bleeding all over.

"Dammit, fight fair!" He yelled to Key. Key smirked and held up his fists -- they held something that looks similar to brass knuckles except they had tiny little sharp knives on the ends.

"You're dead now, monkey boy." Key said, grabbing Yoseob by the throat to prepare for the final blow.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

Everyone stopped briefly to see Hyunseung stroll in, looking angry.

"I'M DISAPPOINTED. YOU CALL YOURSELVES BEAST? FINISH UP HERE ALREADY AND LET'S GO HOME."

"Shut up, Hyunseung!" Junhyung muttered, but a grin slowly seeped into his face. He kicked Jonghyun off of him and punched him in the face again and again.

"We don't want to hear that from YOU." Doojoon smirked, blocking Onew's next attack and, with a sudden burst of strength, ripped the metal pipe out of Onew's hands, then quickly backhanding with a blow to his head.

"We know who we are, head." Kikwang snickered, jumping up from the glass bed to shove Minho into a large empty metal garbage can. He grabbed the lid and smashed it closed. 

"Beast is the best," Dongwoon mumbled to himself, tensing his body. When Taemin darted forward, Dongwoon timed it perfectly and punched him out. "You're a good fighter, I'll give you that." He said, smirking. "But you'll need to work a bit harder to defeat Beast's maknae."

Yoseob grinned. "Stop screaming, hyung. I can hear you." His foot darted out and kicked upwards, causing Key's head to snap back and release his hold. Before Key could regain his footing, Yoseob kicked him into a pile of wrenches and stole his sharp brass knuckles in one fluid movement. "Thanks, I've always wanted one of these."

Hyunseung smiled. The truth was, he almost never faught in the battles. But when Beast was in trouble, Hyunseung was there, yelling out the exact words they needed to hear to pull through and win. He was their moral support. They couldn't win without him.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Omigod, OPPA." I sobbed, running over and throwing my arms around Junhyung's neck. He winced a little but still kissed me. "Hey, baby."

"You guys are all hurt!" I sobbed, reaching out to gently touch the large bump on the side of Junhyung's head. He winced in pain, and I winced too, as if I could feel it.

"We need to get you guys to a doctor!" Aeyoung yelled frantically, panicking over the blood gushing out of the two wounds on Doojoon's head. He didn't look that concerned that he was bleeding to death -- in fact, he looked pleased Aeyoung was fussing over him.

"No, we can't go to a hospital. Should we call Yoona?" Yoseob asked.

Kikwang shrugged, then winced. "Aaaagh, . I think there's still glass shards stuck on my back. It hurts like hell."

"Who's Yoona?" I asked Junhyung, who was supporting himself up by putting his arm around me.

"A friend of ours, who happens to be a doctor."

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"Honestly, fighting again, boys?" Yoona sighed as she walked around, collecting tweezers, gauze, anesthetic, and other things.

She came right over as soon as Hyunseung called her. She was beautiful. We sat in my living room -- Junhyung and I on one side of the couch, Aeyoung and Doojoon on the other. The rest was scattered around my house, looking at things in interest.

"AAAAAAAGH SHIIIIIT! !!!!!" Kikwang yelled in pain when she used the tweezers to pick out the remaining pieces of glass.

Yoona ignored his curses and the steady stream of swear words that erupted from him. "What was this fight about?"

Yoseob chuckled. "Not "what" but "who"." Everyone glanced in my direction.

Yoona's eyebrows raised slightly. "A girl?"

Junhyung put an arm around me proudly. "Yoona noona, this is Mihi-ah, my girlfriend."

Yoona smiled. "Hello. I'm so glad Junhyung has found a girl. Hopefully the others will follow in his footsteps."

"Nah, I like the es." Kikwang muttered. She frowned and yanked out a shard of glass from his . "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! !!!!"

"I'm happy with what I have right now too." Yoseob said cheerfully. Hyunseung agreed.

"I'm too young for a serious relationship." Dongwoon said seriously. Or, well, it would have been serious, if his face wasn't like this O__O

Everyone cracked up. He blinked innocently. "What? What did I say?"

Doojoon was silent for a moment, as he held up the rag Aeyong gave him to stop the flow of blood. "Actually....I.....I've already followed."

"WHAT? NO WAY!" Everyone yelled. "YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE?"

Aeyoung looked surprised at this sudden information and......hurt?

I gasped. Omigod! I couldn't believe I was so stupid to not see it before! By god, she liked Doojoon!

"Who is it? Who is it?" Everyone begged. Doojoon looked uncomfortable.

"He doesn't have to say if he doesn't want to...." I began, worried his answer would crush Aeyoung.

She was just getting to know everyone well. She would have made the perfect couple with Doojoon -- they were always talking and laughing. Doojoon flirted with her very non-discreetly, and she refused point-blank to accept it. Maybe that was her way of showing affection?

"Well....you see......she's sitting next to me." Doojoon admitted, turning red.

Aeyoung turned red too, and she stared at her hands, her eyes wide. I grinned under Junhyung's arm.

Everyone immediately started teasing them, but after Junhyung told them all to shut up and let me sleep, they quietened down. Doojoon kept peeking anxiously at Aeyoung, who looked away, shaking slightly. He inched closer to her. She inched away. He kept doing that every few minutes, but she kept on edging away.

Finally, he slung an arm over her shoulder and pulled her close. "Yah! What are you doing, you er?" She snapped angrily, struggling to be free.

"Stop moving and go to sleep." He ordered. "I can wait for an answer from you later."

"What answer?" She grumbled, her face bright red and her scar glowing.

"If you haven't noticed, I just confessed to you." He pointed out.

Aeyoung glowered at him, blushing, but did as she was told and closed her eyes, exhausted from worry like me. Doojoon softly her hair as her head rested on his shoulder.

"What do you see in her, hyung?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"Everything. I like her smile, her voice, her body. I also find her annoyed, irritated, swearing, violent personality a major turn-on." He said bluntly, shameless. Dongwoon started singing quietly to himself in a corner -- he was that bored.

"I'm taking Mihi-ah upstairs to bed." He said, picking me up bridal-style gently. I was too sleepy to think straight.

"Don't do anything to her, hyung----AAAAGH !" Kikwang said.

"Shut up!" Junhyung snapped back.

He carried me upstairs. "Junhyung oppa, I'm glad you're okay." I mumbled.

He gently laid me down on the bed and softly kissed my lips. "I'm glad you're okay too, baby. Go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

"Stay with me," I whispered, before falling into a deep seep.

Junhyung sat down next to the bed and held my hand, it softly. Before he left to go downstairs and get Yoona to treat his wounds, he kissed me one more time and whispered "I love you" before walking out quietly.

I smiled in my sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so it's kind of weird I put Yoona in there.....but I was bored and I was too lazy to find a fake name for her, so I just thought "Hmmm, I remember hearing that the guys from Beast all really like Yoona from SNSD. I'll put her as a character!"

There won't be any romance between Yoona and Beast, though. She's more like the smart, mature older sister they've always wanted. She takes care of them, but she may be more important in the story later on, I really don't know

WAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT TO DEVELOP AEYONG AND DOOJOON'S RELATIONSHIP!!!