Final Chapter

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"That was fun." Dara giggled.

"Fun? It was a bother, but sure, it was cool defeating two of the legendary four." Kevin shrugged.

Everyone said their last goodbyes, and the gangs left.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again, darling." Jonghyun said cheerfully to me. "Especially since you work in SM High's area. We'll walk you home." 

"Yah, you better not touch her." Junhyung threatened, and they both laughed. All hostilities were definitely gone now.

"Don't worry, we'll be seeing you again." Yoona assured me. "With boys like Beast, I'll be coming in every other week." She chuckled.

"We'll be off." G-Dragon said, winking at me. "Don't worry, when we come back we'll visit you again. I hope you grow even prettier next time I see you." I blushed.

"See you later, guys." CAP chuckled, Teen Top walking home.

"I'll really miss them." I sighed. "My house is going to look so empty now that they're gone."

"How about we move in then?" Doojoon asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Aeyoung. She turned red and punched his arm. "NO."

Haruhi giggled, and Yoseob wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. Wow. Guess they're together then.

"I'm exhausted." I sighed. "Let's just go home."

"Yeah, things are gonna get boring now that this is over." Junhyung chuckled, his arm over my shoulder. He smiled at me. "Still, that's how we like it, right?"

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER:

 

"Congratulations on graduating! Hope to see you all next year!"

Wearing black graduation gowns, I squealed and pushed through the crowd to hug my parents and Bongcha.

"Congratulations, Mihi-ah!" Umma cheered, kissing my cheek. "You looked so pretty up there receiving your valedictorian award, umma almost cried!"

"And I got it all on tape." Appa held up the video recorder. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Aeyoung and Haruhi ran forward, and we squealed and hugged. "I can't believe junior year is already over!" Aeyoung yelled. "We're gonna be seniors!"

Umma giggled. "Mihi-ah, your handsome friends are here." She winked at me. "We're going to get going. Appa has a business trip to Fiji. Are you sure you don't want to come?"

I smiled. "I'm sure, umma. I'm very happy here."

"Of course, sweetie. You always are."

Giving me one last kiss and hug, my parents disappeared in the crowds of students and families.

Junhyung ran forward and hugged me, lifting me up and spinning me before kissing my lips. "I saw you get your award, baby. I'm so proud of you!"

Doojoon grabbed Aeyoung in a vice-like hug ("YOU RETARD, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!"), and Yoseob wrapped his arms around Haruhi before kissing her deeply.

Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Kikwang just watched on the sidelines.

Kikwang scratched his head. "Hmm.....maybe I should find a girl."

Hyunseung smiled. "I'm patient, unlike you guys. I'm gonna wait until a girl finds me."

I giggled and smiled at all of them. "You know, I wasn't sure if you guys were gonna graduate or not." I teased.

"Of course we did." Dongwoon snorted. "Because WE. ARE. AMAZING!" He puffed out his chest, and I laughed.

"So? What should we do for the three month break?" Doojoon asked, kissing Aeyoung's scar. "Let's go to a beach!"

"HUH?" The girls all yelled. "Wait----who said we were going somewhere?" Aeyoung demanded.

"We did." Beast blinked their eyes innocently.

"Too bad! I'm staying right here." Aeyoung grumbled.

Doojoon suddenly lifted her up and hoisted her onto his shoulder. Ignoring her steady stream of curses and rants and very interesting swear words, he carried her into a large van.

"Wait---we're going NOW?" Haruhi stammered. "Can't we at least pack a suitcase before going on a road trip?"

Yoseob just laughed. "Don't worry about it. From what I heard, 2ne1 will be there. They'll give you clothes. Now come on." He lifted her up bridal-style and carried her as well.

"I'll just walk." I sighed. Junhyung laughed and we walked to the van.

"It's hard to believe all this time passed by." Junhyung mused. "It's already been a year."

I smiled, holding onto his hand. "And we're still together. We'll always be, right?"

"Of course----oh yeah!" Junhyung suddenly rummaged through his jeans pocket, and pulled out two rings.

I gasped. One was pure coral white, with soft pink stones embedded around it. The other was jet-black with dark purple stones.

Junhyung was blushing slightly. "I just thought that, you know, we should have couple rings." He muttered.

Suddenly, he got down on one knee, and I gasped and turned bright red. "OPPA! People are staring!"

He held out his hand. "Park Mihi, will you accept this ring as a token of my forever, undying love for you? If you accept it, you promise to never love anyone but me. I love you, Mihi-ah, with all my heart. I will always stay by your side."

I placed my hand in his, and he gently put the white ring on my finger. I blushed and smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Yo! Lovebirds! Hurry up and get in this van!" Yoseob shouted through the open door.

Junhyung chuckled and helped me in, before climbing in after me.

"This van is huge." I marveled.

"Yeah, we stretched it so it would fit all of us." Kikwang chuckled.

Junhyung put an arm around me and kissed me. "I love you, Mihi-ah."

I smiled. "I love you too, oppa."

The van roared to life.

Aeyoung, who was in the passenger's seat, looked at the driver nervously.

"Um......Doojoon.........do you even have a license."

"...................................................................................................Of course I do."

"Then what was that pause for?"

"Aeyoung-ah." He beamed at her, flashing a dashing smile. "Do you trust your boyfriend?"

".......No."

"Well, too bad. Hold on tightly."

The van's wheels screeched as they suddenly shot forward. We all screamed and grabbed our seatbelts.

"This is scary." I gasped, groping desperately for my seatbelt.

Junhyung took it easily and clicked it in place. He put an arm around me. "Don't worry, baby. I'm here."

I smiled sweetly at him. "And you always will be."

I looked around the van -- Doojoon driving like a maniac, Aeyoung screaming, Haruhi grabbing onto Yoseob for dear life, Hyunseung sleeping, Dongwoon eating chips, Kikwang staring out the window calmly, and Junhyung -- my boyfriend -- his arm around me, soothing and warm and safe.

These people were going to stick with me for life. I knew it.

I closed my eyes, relaxing despite all the chaos happening around me.

The van zoomed down the highway, towards the slowly setting sun. I needed all the sleep I could get -- I was sure our summer vacation was going to be another adventure. I needed the strength.

But hey, what can I say? Adventures happen all the time when you're a Beast's girl.

 

*****

 

I have re-edited this Author's Note.

The sequel, My Bad Boy is BACK, is now available to be read.

Enjoy ^^