What do you mean?

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"Seungie?" Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't believe my best friend, my long-lost beloved best friend, was standing here right in front of me. "Are you really.....?"

"Minnie," he whispered, and we both ran into each other's arms at the same time.

I sobbed quietly into his shoulder. "Seungie, it's you! I remembered your promise! The flower never died! I knew we would meet again! I just never thought........."

He my hair. He never felt so happy, a quiet joy was stirring in his heart. *She's hugging me.....she's so close......she smells so nice...........*

I pulled him away and examined him up and down, smiling. "I should have known as soon as I looked into those pretty eyes of yours that you were Seungie."

He smiled back. "And I should have known from your beautiful smile that you were Minnie."

I blushed, so happy I was bouncing up and down. "This is so exciting! I can't believe it! This.....is unreal! Wait until oppa hears about this!"

Hyunseung's face fell slightly. "Mihi-ah.....Minnie......do......you still love me?"

I smiled. "Yup! Of course I do! I'll always love you!"

He gulped. He had a lump the size of a softball in his throat. "But.....you.....love......Junhyung."

I nodded, smiling cluelessly. "Yup! I love Junhyung oppa with all my heart! But I love you too, Seungie!"

"But.....you....."

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently. "I've always loved you, Seungie. You're my best friend."

I heard the door open. "Mihi-ah?" Junhyung's voice called.

I smiled. "Oppa....."

I was about to go when I felt a hand grab my wrist again.

I turned around. Hyunseung wasn't holding it gently, like last time. He was holding it tightly, so tight I felt my eyes water with pain slightly. I laughed breathlessly. "S-Seungie.....you're....ow.....kind of hurting.....ummm not so tight...."

"Have you only EVER felt that kind of love for me?" He asked desperately. "Love for a best friend? Was that the only love you gave me?"

I blinked. "Of course. You were my best friend, so I loved you. Why?"

He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. "Seungie...." I gasped. It was hard to breathe.

He squeezed me tighter. "Minnie......what I've felt for you was never a best friend's love. It was a real love. A lover's kind of love."

"I....I don't understand...." I said. Was he saying what I thought he was saying?

"I love you, Minnie. Not as a best friend, but I love you the way Junhyung loves you. I've always have."

I was so stunned I couldn't do anything. Hyunseung.....Seungie.....loved me? Like how Junhyung loved me? How? Why? When?

Because I was so stunned, I didn't move until I realized Hyunseung had pulled me away slightly, bent over, and pressed his soft lips to mine.

The  door burst open.

"Baby, I thought you were here! How come you didn't answer-----" Junhyung gasped, his eyes wide with shock. "What the--------?"

Hyunseung pulled away from my lips, looking in surprise at Junhyung. I was frozen stiff, my eyes turning this way and that as I stared at both Hyunseung and Junhyung.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

He he he I think I'll just wait a week or so before updating again just to piss off my readers.....Mwahahahaha.....

If you guys give me lots of threats, pleas, and comments, maybe I'll update sooner....*Evil Laugh*

Peace out, peeps! ;)