Problem

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

One day in May, Beast was hanging out in my living room fooling around as usual. Suddenly, the door burst open, and L. Joe ran in, followed by the rest of Teen Top.

"We got a problem." He hissed.

Immediately, Beast was standing up, their faces tense with apprenhension. "What happened?" Junhyung demanded.

"We swear to god, we didn't know they would be here." CAP said quickly. "We thought they were still down in Tokyo, making deals with the Yakuza. We had no idea they'd be back so soon----"

"Enough already!" Hyunseung hissed. "Just tell us what is it."

Ricky swallowed. "DBSK is back."

Instantly, there was a commotion. Beast's faces turned snow-white, and Doojoon swore under his breath.

"How do you know this?" Yoseob asked, unconsciously moving closer to Haruhi.

"We saw them." Chunji swallowed. "Down back where they hung out, in the abandoned warehouse next to SM College."

"Are you sure it was them?" Kikwang asked.

"Definitely. There was only two, but you couldn't mistake their faces -- Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho." Changjo continued. "And if THEY were there, the rest was sure to be there too."

"Couldn't you have tried to be positive?" Dongwoon hissed.

Niel looked a bit pissed. "What, YOU want to go approach them? It was just me, Chunji, and Changjo. They would have easily killed us. And if they were there, Jaejoong was sure to be around somewhere."

"!" Junhyung groaned. "Why NOW?"

"Who is DBSK?" I asked fearfully, tugging on his shirt. "Oppa?"

"A gang." Junhyung muttered through gritted teeth. "One of the strongest and most cold-blooded gangs in all of Sout Korea."

I gulped. Haruhi looked scared.

"There's only five members, but they are strong as hell." L. Joe said testily. "What should we do?"

"If they fight us, we have you guys as allies. It'll be a fair fight." Yoseob argued.

I felt a cold pit in my stomach. Twelve boys against five guys was a "fair fight"? Just how strong was DBSK?

"What should we do, hyung?" Dongwoon looked at Doojoon.

He scratched his head, deep in thought. The usual twinkle in his eyes were gone now. "......Stay low. Try to avoid them as much as possible. Don't provoke them in any way until we know why they're back and what they want."

Junhyung spun me around so I faced him. He was utterly serious and desperate. "Mihi-ah, from now on, do not go outside alone, okay? If you, Aeyoung, and Haruhi are going to work, at least two of us must be with you. Don't go out after dark, and don't wander the streets. Avoid all empty or deserted places, try to stick to places with large crowds. Do you understand?"

I trembled. "Y-yes.....but oppa.....what's going on?"

He pulled me into a hug. "I don't know yet, baby. I don't know."