Pink

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Haruhi was sweet and kind, a little shy, but fun to be around. In my opinion, Beast was enjoying her company a little too much. It was hilarious for them to watch Yosoeb turn red and stutter at everything. He kicked their asses later, but even I thought it was funny and cute.

"Your hair colour is so pretty, Haruhi-ah." I said happily as she agreed to let me braid her hair one day. "Why are you so embarassed about it?"

She laughed. "Well, it just seems weird. Would people think I'm some kind of.....rebel, or something?"

"Pink hair isn't bad at all. I'm sure lots of people have pink hair!" I protested.

She smiled. "Actually, I do remember a boy I knew who had pink hair too......yes, that's right! My brother!"

"Your brother?" I frowned.

"You see, I was adopted into my family." Haruhi explained. "Oh, don't make that face, it's perfectly okay -- and although I keep my Japanese last name, my new last name is Lee. Lee Haruhi."

I laughed. "I think Lee Haruhi sounds cute! Call yourself that from now on!"

Haruhi blushed. "Well, my stepbrother -- he's a bit scary, but very nice and sweet to people -- he was with me when the colour-changing chemical fell on me. It fell on both of us, so we both have pink hair."

"Wow, a family of pink hair." My eyes grew wide.

"Yeah. You should go meet him someday. He goes to T.O.P. High, though."

"Cool. What's his name?"

"Byunghun. Lee Byunghun."

************************************************************************************************************************************

"Let's go shopping, Aeyoung-ah! Haruhi-ah!" I sang, linking their arms with mine.

"God, woman, you're like the energizer bunny." Aeyoung complained. "Once in a while, you have to let me go home and sleep!"

Haruhi just smiled. "Sure, let's go."

"Two against one, my lovely BFF!" I sang. "See you later, Beast!"

"Don't get in trouble!" Junhyung called back, narrowing his eyes.

"If you guys are so worried, why not just come with us?" Haruhi asked.

Yoseob mumbled something, turning red.

"He said "Beast is a gang, we don't go shopping"." Doojoon translated. He blew Aeyoung a kiss. "Goodbye, sweetheart!"

Aeyoung turned red and dragged us away.

Junhyung winked at me.

********************************************************************************************************************************

"Let's go! We were there too late! We gotta get home!" Aeyoung yelled, we ran down the streets.

"Why? Do you two have curfew or something?" Haruhi asked, confused.

"No." I explained. "It's because if we are too late, our boyfriends would get worried and cause a ruckus trying to find us. It's best we get home before they do anything drastic."

"Shortcut!" Aeyoung gasped, and we sped off down a dark alleyway. An alleyway that looked very familiar.........

"STOP!" I yelled, panicked. "GO BACK! GO BACK!"

"What, why?" Aeyoung asked.

"Did you forget where this is?" I said weakly. "The mall.......is in SM High's territory."

"Oh no." Aeyoung groaned. "Then that means............."

"What's going on?" Haruhi asked.

"Oh? Mihi-ah? What a surprise." A very, VERY familiar voice sneered.

"! Go back, dammit! Turn around!" Aeyoung hissed, pulling Haruhi around. She gasped and swore when she realized that three boys had snuck up behind them, stopping them from escaping. Two other boys appeared in front of them.

"SHINee." I whispered, trembling.

"I'm so happy you remembered us, sweetheart." Jonghyun smirked, swiping his thumb across his bottom lip as he eyed me. "Huh? What the is that on your arm?"

I quickly hid my left arm. "Nothing."

His eyes narrowed. "It was obviously a scar. Did Yong Junhyung do that to you?"

"N-no...." I said meekly.

"Hmph. I told you you should dump him." He smirked again. "This proves it. I wouldn't hurt you if you were my girl, baby."

"Junhyung oppa wouldn't hurt me either!" I said fiercely. "It was an accident, and I forgave him for it a long time ago!"

"Who are these people?" Haruhi whispered fearfully.

"Oh? A new girl?" Onew asked in surprised. He smiled at her. "Hey there. I'm Onew of the gang SHINee. Who are you, darling?"

Aeyoung pulled Haruhi away from his reach. "Her name is Lee Haruhi, and she's Yoseob's girl, so back off!" She snapped. Haruhi turned red. "Y-Y-Yoseob's.....what?"

"What? Yoseob got a girlfriend too?" Minho snickered. "What is happening to Beast? Sad. We used to look up to them for being hard-partying, crazy, violent, evil-as-hell, unfeeling jackasses, but now......" He shook his head in mock sadness.

I felt angry. "Don't talk about them that way!"

"Uh-oh. Somebody's getting jealous," Jonghyun sang, snaking an arm around my waist. "Is your boyfriends going to come save you this time?"

"Yes they will!" Aeyoung yelled. Key swung an arm over her shoulder. When she tried to punch him, he grabbed her wrist with his other arm. "Now now, don't be naught, sweetie pie." He said, smirking.

Onew pulled at Haruhi's arm, and she squealed with fright when he pulled her close to him. "Hey, why should you be left out? Why not come be with me, cutie? I can treat you a lot better than that blonde idiot from Beast."

"H-he's not an idiot." Haruhi stammered, struggling. He laughed. "Aww, defending him? How cute. I still say you should be with me. SHINee's way cooller than Beast."

I started panicking when I felt Jonghyun's breath on my face. What were we going to do? It didn't look like Beast was coming to save us any time soon.

"Junhyung oppa!" I yelled in fright.

There was a sudden sound. Jonghyun looked up in shock. A boy, half-hidden in the darkness of the alley, was sitting on the railing of a balcony. "What do you think you're doing, SHINee?" He asked quietly.

"!" Minho hissed. "What is L. Joe doing here? This is our territory!"

"What Teen Top does here is none of your business, SHINee." Another voice said, this one coming from the corner of the building. Two other boys followed him. "If I were you, I would let go of those pretty little ladies and go, if you don't want trouble."

"!" Key swore. Aeyoung took the moment of shock to pull away from him and shove Onew away from Haruhi, who was trembling. "Don't you go ordering us around, CAP!"

Before Key could launch himself at the strange boy, Taemin held out a hand to stop him. "Calm down!" He hissed. "Let's just go."

Jonghyun reluctantly let go of me. "Come on." He muttered.

They took off. "Since when was Teen Top allied with Beast?" Taemin growled angrily.

"Are you okay?" CAP asked them.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

The boy called L. Joe hopped off the balcony lightly. "We are Teen Top, allies of Beast. We came here to keep an eye on you. Especially since my darling little sister is part of the group now." He moved towards the light, and the first thing I saw was bright pink hair.

Haruhi's face lit up. "Byunghun oppa!" She ran over and hugged him.

"Hey, Haruhi." He said, smiling.

One boy looked at Aeyoung and I. "Are you two Beast's girls as well?" He asked.

We nodded.

Haruhi laughed. "It's so dark here, I couldn't recognize any of you!"

"Well, now that you know it's us, Haruhi-ah, let's start the introduction." CAP said. He smiled at us. "Hi, I'm CAP. He's Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo."

Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Those are just their gang names. They're real names are Bang Minsoo, Ahn Daniel, Yoo Changhyun, and Choi Jonghyun."

"Excuse me, but we have a reputation to keep, so call us by our gang names only." Ricky said, frowning. "Also, it's best other gangs don't know our real names. It keeps family and friends safe."

"Yeah, that's why nobody knows Haruhi is my sister." L. Joe said.

"We better get going, girls, or else Beast will tear this town apart." Aeyoung said.

"We'll come visit later." Niel said, winking at us. "Have a good evening, ladies."

Teen Top left.

We all laughed breathlessly. "That was exciting, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

I smiled. I made 6 more friends!