Last Battle

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Junhyung groaned in pain. On the other side of the room, Jaejoong was gasping as well, clutching his ribcage.

They had been going at it for the past ten minutes, and neither of them showed any signs of letting up. They were both severly wounded, but they also both refused to back down.

I watched behind the garbage cans in horror. I wanted to help so bad -- seeing Junhyung get hurt was giving me just as much pain -- but I didn't know what to do. I was scared I would make things worse if I interfered.

Jaejoong darted forward, kicking Junhyung across the side of his head. He grunted and fell to the ground.

I squealed through my fingers when Jaejoong repeatedly punched and kicked him. "Oppa...." I whispered.

Junhyung screamed in pain when Jaejoong shoved his foot down and broke Junhyung's left wrist. "That's not going to be the only thing I'll be breaking." He snarled triumphantly.

Clutching his broken wrist, Junhyung looked up. Jaejoong stood over him, ready to break the next bone.......it was over......Junhyung couldn't see anything through the stars and dots of pain swirling in front of him, blocking his eyesight.......he was going to die, a long and painful death........

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Junhyung's eyes flew open. I had rushed out from my hiding spot and tackled Jaejoong from behind.

"What the ?" Jaejoong glared at me. "YOU !" He backhanded me, and I stumbled backwards.

He me. "I'll deal with you later....." He snarled. "It would be funny to see your face after I kill your boyfriend."

"No, please!" I yelled desperately. "Kill me, kill me instead -- don't touch Junhyung oppa! Please........."

"SHUT UP!" Jaejoong kicked her, and she whimpered in fear, raising her arms to protect herself.

Junhyung froze.

Her sleeves were pulled back, and he could see the red scar stretching down from her wrist to her elbow on her left arm. The scar he gave her.

Memories of it -- it seemed like years ago -- flooded back to him.

"It's all my fault. I don't deserve to live. I hurt her -- Mihi-ah. I hurt my baby."

Hyunseung punched Junhyung in anger.

They were on a bridge..........he was contemplating suicide.................

Hyunseung's words rang in Junhyung's head. 

 "Do you think she would ever smile again if you kill yourself?" 

"I'm not going to die." Junhyung snarled, getting slowly up to his feet. Jaejoong paused and looked at him in surprise. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, ." He grabbed Jaejoong by the throat and lifted him up off the ground, choking him. "I'm not going to die. Not by your hands, and not in front of my girlfriend. YOU." He punched him.

Before Jaejoong could recover, Junhyung punched him again......and again.........and kicked him.........

"I have something you'll never have, Jaejoong." He growled. "Something that will give me the strength to win this fight."

"And w-what would that be?" Jaejoong coughed, blood spilling from his mouth.

"Love." With that, Junhyung pounded Jaejoong to the ground in one last epic punch.

Jaejoong didn't move -- he was knocked unconsious from the sheer strength of the blow.

Junhyung stumbled towards me, and collapsed into my arms. "Oppa....." I sobbed.

"Mihi-ah..................my wrist is broken........." Junhyung moaned.

I his hair. "It's okay, oppa. It'll be okay. Oh god, I was so scared. I thought you were going to die. Oh god......" I lifted up his face and kissed him all over.

He was surprised but pleased. "Is this a good time to do............?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"NO!" I yelled. "I thought you said your wrist is broken!"

"It is, but that won't stop us!" He protested.

I clapped my hands over my ears. "I'M NOT LISTENING~~~~~"

He chuckled and removed my hands with his good right hand. "Yeah, yeah. You're so cute, Mihi-ah."

He leaned in and kissed me deeply. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Junhyung oppa."

The door opened, and we looked up to see a badly wounded Kikwang and Dongwoon.

"Uh-oh, did we come at a bad time?" Dongwoon snickered.

I blushed.

"What happened?" Junhyung demanded.

"We won, obviously! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!" Kikwang yelled, and he and Dongwoon high-fived. "It was one HELL of an epic battle! You should have seen the blood and weapons used -- it was pretty gory. At one point, we all thought we were going to lose, but then we had this sudden burst of strength and hope and BAM!!!! we got 'em down flat!"

"The last ones standing surrendered." Dongwoon said, smiling proudly. "We're just going to get Doojoon, Aeyoung, Yosoeb, and Haruhi, and then we'll split. I think somebody alerted the cops, so we better go soon."

"Yeah, okay." Junhyung got up and winced. Kikwang helped him out the door. I stayed close to his side.

"I'm glad this is over." He sighed, wincing with every step.

"Yeah, me too." I said happily, thinking of the peaceful day tomorrow, and the peaceful days to come. I knew for sure this time that DBSK will never bother us again.

The sun was still shining when we ran out.

I smiled at the sun. I felt like I haven't seen it in a long time.

I stared at the faces of Aeyoung and Haruhi, the EXTREMELY BADLY WOUNDED faces of Beast, Teen Top, Big Bang, SHINee, ZE:A, 2ne1, and Girls Generation.

The faces of the people that were my family.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get ice cream." I suggested.

Everyone burst out laughing.