Answers to our problems and an unlikely meeting

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

Beast and Teen Top lost their vigour. It was like they were waiting for their death wish.

"Can't you fight back?" I asked desperately.

Junhyung looked at me through blank eyes. "It's impossible to win, Mihi-ah. We would have had the smallest chance 12-on-5, but now it's 12-on-18. We won't win, Mihi-ah. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

We were all sitting in the living room, depressed, contemplating Beast and Teen Top's awaiting deaths.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I jumped up.

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!"

Everyone stared at me in surprise. I was shaking head to toe with anger.

"What happened to the dangerous, arrogant, confident boys I once knew? Scared of a little gang? How could you be so cowardly?"

"What do you expect us to do? What CAN we do?" Niel asked angrily.

I smiled. "You can make your more alliances."

There was silence.

"That's not a bad idea," Chunji mused.

"Why didn't we think of it earlier?" Yoseob asked, starting to smile again.

Doojoon jumped up, getting more and more animated. "Of course! We just need to bring our numbers up! There's sure to be plenty of gangs around here that are threatened by DBSK as well, we just need to convince them to join us! DBSK may get intimidated by our numbers and back off without any fight at all!"

CAP smirked and jumped off the floor too, giving him a fist-bump. "You're thinking what I'm thinking, bro!"

Kikwang stood up and counted on his fingers. "We can contact Big Bang, we have pretty good ties with them! And if we're lucky, some of the female gangs can join as well!"

"2ne1, 4minute!" Dongwoon shouted.

"KARA!" Ricky yelled in delight, and the two high-fived.

Aeyoung started to smile. "You know, I have contacts with Tiffany from Girls Generation. I could give her a call."

"How do you know THE Tiffany from Girls Generation?" They asked curiously.

"She used to be my next door neighbour," She shrugged.

Haruhi smiled too. "L. Joe oppa, do you remember Kim Jiyeop, our cousin?"

L. Joe yelped. "Of course! Kevin from ZE:A!!!! Let's give him a call!"

I smiled. They were getting more and more lively, their confidence returning. Soon, they were making phone calls to all these gangs.

I decided to go for a walk for some fresh air. I felt much more hopeful now. It's almost like we had a chance.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hey, Junhyung....." Changjo muttered.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't let Mihi-ah anywhere near DBSK, okay?"

"What do you.........oh." Junhyung's face hardened. "I see."

"You know how they are like, hyung. Once they see a pretty girl......they'll never let her go. And it would be worse if they find out she's your girl."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Mihi-ah NEVER gets near those bastards." Junhyung looked around. "Where is she, anyway?"

************************************************************************************************************************************

It was evening time, and the dark street was deserted. I hummed to myself, so deep in thought I didn't look where I was going. I bumped into somebody.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" I bowed quickly. "Are you okay?"

The man I bumped into looked angry at first, but he calmed down somewhat when he saw my face. Goodness, he was extremely good-looking. I realized there was five of them, lounging near the streetlight.

The person looked me up and down, his smile growing wider. He flipped his bangs away from his handsome face slightly and winked at me, his thumb slipping across his lower lip.

"Hey there, cutie. I'm Kim Jaejoong. What's your name?"