This could mean trouble..........

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

We were well on our way into March. The cold season was slowly disappearing, and I happily traded my winter coat for a light jacket.

One day, when Aeyoung went to Doojoon's house and Haruhi was spending quality time with L. Joe (Yoseob wasn't too happy about that), Junhyung decided to come with me to my house.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked him, smiling happily.

He winked at me. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay until breakfast."

I slapped his shoulder. "Oppa~~!"

He laughed. "Come on, baby, lighten up."

We walked into the house. Junhyung immediately relaxed -- he was here so long that he practically lived here -- and I searched through the kitchen for something to eat.

I found a bag of chips and placed them between us. Junhyung shook his head and moved the chips to his side.

"Why?" I complained. "I can't get them that way!"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "This way, it won't separate us. Also, because then you will have to lean over me to get chips."

I frowned at him, pouting.

"Don't pout, you cute and irressistable girl, you." He pinched my cheeks and then kissed them. I laughed.

Suddenly, the phone rang. I went up and got it. "Hello?"

"Hello, darling!"

"Umma!" I yelled joyfully.

"How are you, Mihi?"

"I'm great, thanks! How's Singapore?"

"Oh, it's absolutely great! I feel so bad, leaving you all by yourself in that big empty house, but appa's work is so much we have no way to come home....."

"No, it's okay. I'm not lonely at all." I said, twisting the cord with my fingers. Junhyung watched me curiously.

Umma's voice tunred playful. "Okay, who is he?"

My face fell. "H-huh? What do you mean?"

"Darling, you can't hide things from your own mother. Bongcha told me you have a boyfriend now."

"O-oh........" My heart thudded against my chest. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? Of course not, sweetheart! I'm so proud! What's his name?"

"Yong Junhyung."

"That's nice. How does he treat you?"

"He treats me......" I flashed him a smile, and he grinned back. "......like I'm the most important thing in the world to him."

"Did you two go all the way yet?"

"UMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shrieked, almost dropping the phone. Junhyung burst out laughing.

"What? What did I say?"

"Umma, don't say stuff like that!"

"Well, you do know I have to meet him, right?"

I froze. "Say what?"

"Well, appa decided to take a few days off, so we're coming down quickly for a night to see you, and of course we must invite your boyfriend over for dinner. It's also natural that I decided whether he's good enough for you or not."

My hands shook. "Well, um.....I-I..........."

"See you soon, sweetie! Wer'e coming in a few hours!" Umma chirped, then hung up.

I groaned and banged my head against the wall. Junhyung was immediately up. "Baby, you okay? What was that for? You could have got a bruise!" He delicately checked my head. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"This could mean trouble..............." I said.