WARNING: THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

It's just a quick thing I'm working on. This isn't related to the story, sorry.....

AHEM!!!! Being a writer with a thousand ideas, I've decided to let you Beast fans in on a little secret......

I'VE BEEN DEVELOPING YOU STORIES INVOLVING DIFFERENT BOYS FROM BEAST!!!

That means whether you are a Doojoon fan, a Hyunseung fan, a Yoseob fan, a Kikwang fan, or a Dongwoon fan, I will write a story starring you and him!

These are just some ideas for different members of Beast and you, I haven't actually posted them yet, but these are really rough........

Capture Your Heart (starring YOU and YOSEOB)

*********funny romantic comedy**************

You are a perfectly normal girl: not too smart, but not stupid either. You aren't super gorgeous, but you aren't exactly plain. You have friends, but you're not super popular. You're a normal, rather cute, hardworking girl who has some friends and generally doesn't stand out much.

That is, until your one and only YANG YOSEOB comes along! He's super-cute and sweet, and girls love him. However, he's not really your type.....yet Yoseob feels an instant connection with you, and it soon becomes his personal mission to use every trick in the book to make you fall in love with him!

You: "I will NEVER fall in love with you!"

Yoseob: "And I will ABSOLUTELY capture your heart."

 

Find My Voice (starring YOU and HYUNSEUNG)

*****sad and heartbreaking romance********

After the death of orphan Hyunseung's younger sister Geurim (which is her actual name, BTW), he loses his voice. No more singing, no more talking, no more laughter or smiles. He is cold, emotionless, and numb. Without any more reason to live, he tries to commit suicide.

However, YOU stop him. You are a sweet, cute, kind girl who's always smiling and despite having abusive parents, you always try your best in everything. You persuade him not to die, but to fight and live on, and Hyunseung becomes attracted to you.

Soon, it's a heartbreaking struggle as Hyunseung tries to find his voice for the girl he loves, and as you try to deal with your family issues, you try to understand your newfound feelings for Hyunseung........

Eye-Candy Boy (starring YOU and KIKWANG)

**********romantic comedy****************

Lee Kikwang is the new kind in Cube High, and he's very shy and nerdy. However, you quickly make friends with him. You are a stubborn, determined girl, and you never care what other people think about you. Kikwang is attracted to your personality, since he is a boy who's always self-conscious about his looks.

However, believe it or not, once Kikwang takes off his glasses, he transforms into a totally y piece of eye candy---complete with some mighty nice chocolate abs (wink wink)! When his true appearance is accidentally shown to the entire school, Kikwang suddenly gets what he's always wanted: popularity and friends (or erted fangirls, whatever).

Why do you feel so jealous? And how will the shy Kikwang be able to express his true feelings to you when his fan club is constantly swarming him?

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Fields (starring YOU and DOOJOON)

******a hilarious love comedy filled with forbidden romance******

You may LOOK shy and sweet and gentle, but you are actually stubborn, competitive, and one hell of a sports player. It's natural the sport maniac Doojoon would fall head-over-heels in love for you.

However, Cube High's Annual Sports Competition changes all that. Cube High gets split up into two teams that will compete for the ultimate high school prize, and being a very competitive school, the two sides immediately become sworn enemies with each other. It doesn't matter if he's your friend or you brother, if he's on the other side, it's war.

So what happens when you start to fall for Doojoon too? A forbidden romance with a strange twist!

I'm Your Special Guy (starring YOU and DONGWOON)

******based on the lyrics in the song Special (I love that song)*******

You are sweet, kind, gentle, and extremely pretty. Guys heads naturally turn as you pass, and it's easy  fall in love with you. However, you never look back at them.

There's only one guy you've ever looked at.....and that's the quiet, tall, mature-looking DONGWOON. Little did you know that he was looking at you too.......

So when you start getting harassed by a boy you rejected, Dongwoon comes to your rescue, saying "I'm her special guy."

What happens when you and Dongwoon enter a "fake" relationship to stop you from getting harassed by all the guys when you two secretly have feelings for each other?

 

Ugh, my ideas sound horrible......

Well, whatever. I may change it. Either way.......COMMENT ON THESE NEW STORY IDEAS! IT'S OKAY IF YOU HATE THEM! Just tell me what YOU would like in your love story with Beast :)

Oh, but still continue reading this fic, please.

Over 100 subscribers, I'm so happy!!!!!!

Okay, ignore this weird update. I'll update a new chapter as soon as possible, okay?