Dinner with my parents

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

"MIHI-AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!"

I jumped up off the couch and ran to the entrance hall. "Umma! Appa!"

We hugged and kissed. "Oh, I'm so excited to meet your boyfriend, Mihi-ah!" Appa chortled. "Where is he?"

"Um.....I.....I....." I stammered, flushing.

"I'm here."

Junhyung entered, bowing and shaking their hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, mrs. and mr. Park."

"Oh, it's nothing." Umma said lightly. "I take it you are Yong Junhyung?"

"Yes, ma'am." He bowed again.

She smiled at him. "How old are you, Junhyung?"

"17, ma'am. A junior in Seoul High, the same as Mihi-ah."

I fidgeted nervously. "Um, umma, we should go make dinner........"

Umma nodded. "Okay, let's go make a feast for our boys!"

I giggled, too nervous to say anything more, and followed her into the kitchen.

Junhyung, meanwhile, was so worried he could die. Oh my god, what am I going to say to Mihi-ah's appa? I don't knw what to say to him, I've never even had a father to talk to.......a god dammit......what if I make a bad impression and they don't like me?

"Come sit here, son." Appa said, walking into the living room. He noticed a football game was on. "You watch sports?"

"Of course, sir."

"Hmmm......" He looked at Junhyung up and down, then smiled.

"Boy, calm yourself. You're sweating an ocean there. I'm not going to quiz you, you know. If you are who my daughter wants, then I have no say."

"Huh? Really?" Junhyung was surprsied. "I thought all parents are super-protective, and that, you know, do an appa, no guy is ever perfect for their daughter."

Appa laughed. "Well, we're different. We're very laid-back, easygoing people. We want our daughter to make her own descisions. And I can see from the way she looks at you --and you look at her -- that you two were made for each other. Although I do have to say, you look a bit too scary for my tasts. But I guess that's what makes the ladies' heads turn, eh?" He chortled.

Junhyung laughed along as well, slightly less nervous. Her appa was..........well.......cool.

"I wonder......have you DONE IT with her yet?"

"NO! I-I-I MEAN, WELL, NO....." Junhyung stammered, turning red.

"Huh, strange. I would have thought a guy like you would have wanted to be with Mihi fast......"

"Well, I do, but I'm going to wait until Mihi is ready." Junhyung said.

"Good man." Appa said thoughtfully. "I can tell my daughter is in good hands with you."

Despite himself, Junhyung flushed with pride. "Thank you sir."

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"So?" Umma asked teasingly as we started making dinner.

"So what, umma?" I asked, sipping the soup to taste it. Hmm....needed more salt.

"How much do you like that boy?"

I hesitated. "A lot. A lot a lot."

"Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with him?"

I closed my eyes, and smiled dreamily. "Yes I can."

"Good. I can see it too."

I opened my eyes. "Really?"

"Well, of course, dear. I mean, the way you look at him! It's like you never want to let him out of your sight! He does look a bit scary, to be honest, but the way he treats you is so gentlemanly and kind and sweet. He's very handsome too. I bet you have a lot of competition."

I blushed, but I was secretly very happy to have such understanding, easygoing parents.

"Still, how come you haven't given yourself up to him yet?"

I turned scarlet. "UMMA!"

"What?" She asked innocently.

"I'm not ready yet! Seriously -- normal parents would cringe from the very thought of their daughter doing -- that thing -- with their first boyfriends!" I grumbled.

Umma just laughed. "I bet appa is talking to your Junhyung about the very same thing."

OHMYGOD!!!! "APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA DON'T YOU DARE~~~~!!!" I yelled frantically.

I heard their roars of laughter from the other room. Oh god.

When dinner was ready, I was surprised how comfortable Junhyung was now. He conversed easily with appa and umma, and was always well-mannered and polite. It was almost funny to watch the boy that constantly swore and beat up people was being so well behaved to adults.

"Oh! We should give you a tour of the house!" Umma said, winking at appa for some reason.

Junhyung already knew every single room in my house, but we didn't want to tell them that. We followed them around as they showed us all the rooms.

"And here is Mihi-ah's bedroom." They sang. Umma pushed the both of us in. "Junghyun, you can stay the night if you want. Have a nice night, you two~~~." She giggled and winked, then shut the door.

We stood there speechless. "What kind of parents are you?" I yelled through the door, embarassed. They just laughed and waltzed into the master bedroom to go to sleep.

"Well, since we're here....." Junhyung grinned. I turned around and scrambled away into a corner. "UWAAAAAAAAAAH! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! I'M NOT READY FOR THIS YET!!!!"

He just laughed. I was really glad I had phoned Aeyoung in time so she could sleep over at Bongcha's. I didn't want her to be witnessing the embarassing night where both my parents and my boyfriend were intent on making me lose my ity. What was wrong with my parents? Shouldn't they be squaring their shoulders and saying "DON'T TOUCH MY LITTLE GIRL!"?

Junhyung picked me up easily. I blushed and squirmed in his arms. "Jeesh, calm down. Why won't you believe me when I tell you I won't do anything to you unless you're ready?"

He placed me gently in the bed. I stared up at him suspiciously.

He just smirked and took off his shirt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOO~IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNG?????????????"

He crawled in beside me in a rather seductive manner. I yelped and covered myself with the blankets.

I blanched when he just wrapped his arms around me. "Huh?"

"I keep telling you, I won't do anything to you." He said, sounding vaguely annoyed. "It's so fun to tease you, though." He chuckled.

"Then why did you take off your----?"

"You thought I was going to go to sleep with my clothes on? Don't be stupid." He smiled and kissed me deeply, putting his tongue in. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling he gave me. I felt so warm snuggled into his bare chest, his fingers entertwined in my hair..............

He broke away softly. "I love you, Mihi-ah." He returned back to kissing me, this time giving me light kisses all the way down my neck. I shivered at his touch. His tongue flicked out to a spot just above my collarbone, and I flinched.

"Aaah, if you weren't so pure and innocent, I would take you right now." He sighed, kissing me back up my neck to my lips again.

"I love you, Junhyung. I hope nothing ever comes between us." I said softly.

He smiled. "You know what your parents got me thinking about?"

"It's not THAT, is it?" I asked quickly.

He rolled his eyes. "No! Gosh, you must really think about having with me all the time, huh?" I blushed, and he chuckled. "It's just, they kept on talking about how we were made for each other, and....." His face softened as he my cheek. ".....I realized that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I felt hot at his words, and was shocked when I felt tears in my eyes. He looked shocked too. "Woah, Mihi-ah?"

I sniffled and quickly tried to rub them away. "I'm sorry, I-I was just so touched......"

"Wow, if this is your reaction to something as simple as saying "I want to be with you forever", then I can't wait to see your reaction when I propose." He snickered.

"I......I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, Junhyung oppa." I said, burying my face into his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around me in response.

We slept cuddled up like that, smiling.

Life had never felt so perfect.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay, I updated like 7 chapters today. I'm going way too fast. I'm just going to take...........................

it.....................................................

slow...............................................

maybe not update for like a week hahahaha

I hope this gets featured one day :)