All Hell Breaks Loose

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

TOLD IN THIRD-PERSONT POV:

Junhyung swallowed nervously as he and Beast, Teen Top, Big Bang, Girls Generation, 2ne1, ZE:A, and SHINee walked down to the warehouse near SM College. He could feel his heart beating in his chest. He was so worried about Mihi-ah, Aeyoung, and Haruhi. Would they be safe in the house?

The warehouse was dark when they kicked the door open. As soon as they walked in, the lights flickered on. Infinite, DBSK, f(x), and Super Junior was waiting for them, leaning on the railing of the second floor. Junhyung groaned silently when he realized T-ARA had joined them. , more followers.

"I can't find them." L. Joe whispered. Junhyung, puzzled, scanned the many heads, and nodded. Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, and Shim Changmin were missing.

"Looking for someone?" Sunggyu called, laid-back.

"Where are they, you er?" TOP hissed.

"Calm down, now." L smirked. "I expect hyungs will be coming back.........oh, about now."

Almost on cue, the door on the second floor slammed open, and the three missing DBSK members arrived, each carrying something strange over their shoulders.

When they released them and forced them to stand, Junhyung gasped when he saw what---or rather, who---they were.

Mihi, Aeyoung, and Haruhi stared at them in fright, their mouths taped shut and their hands tied behind their backs.

"Mihi-ah!" Junhyung yelled in panic. "Aeyoung-ah!" Doojoon gasped. Yoseob moved forward, almost as if he was going to go get Haruhi, but Kevin quickly held him back.

"You sons of es!" CAP snarled. "Why did you get them? They're innocent -- they have nothing to do with this!"

Jaejoong smirked and Mihi's cheek. She trembled. "Because it's no fun fighting a battle unless you get some kind of profit in the end---so how 'bout it?" He smirked down at them. "Besides getting back your territory, why don't we throw in a little more spice? Whichever side wins...............gets the ladies."

" NO!!!!!!!!!" Doojoon growled. "GIVE AEYOUNG BACK! SHE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! GIVE THEM ALL BACK!"

Woohyun smirked. "I got an idea. What if we gave the girls back.......but just one of them? So, which one would you take back?" He called down to them. "We'll only give you one -- which girl will you choose?"

Changmin pouted. "I hope it's not pink-haired here, I kinda like her." Haruhi shivered, her eyes wide with fright.

Junhyung looked him straight in the eye and said, "I have a better idea. Instead of standing down here and choosing them, why don't we just get up there, KILL your asses, and get ALL of them instead?"

"I like that plan better." Jonghyun smirked, cracking his knucles.

Hoya, Dongwoo, Leetuk, Heechul, and Eunhyuk all snickered. "Look who's getting cocky?"

f(x) smirked down at Girls Generation and 2ne1. "Look at the es," Kyrstal giggled, pointing at them.

"Hey, don't point. It's rude to point at animals." Victoria smirked.

"Spare the -talk and let's just get down to business." Taeyeon called. CL nodded in agreement, spitting out her gum onto the floor.

Minzy suddenly flicked out a ninja star and threw it at them. Sulli and Luna ducked, and the star flew past them and stuck into the wall behind them.

That started it.

Suddenly, people were everywhere. Jumping off of the railings, scrambling up the stairs..... Out of the corner of his eye, Junhyung could see Dongwoon, Taemin, and Changjo teaming up to take down Kyuhun and Sungjong. Seungri punched Ryeowook before he could attack Tiffany from behind, which resulted in a brawl with Yoona, Sooyoung, Siwon, Junyoung, Hoya, and Sunggyu.

But Junhyung, Doojoon, and Yosoeb were focusing on the three girls being dragged through different doors by DBSK upstairs.

"Split up and get them!" Doojoon yelled, racing after Aeyoung and Yunho.

"Haruhi-ah!" Yoseob breathed, running after Junsu.

"Mihi-ah, please...........don't get hurt....." Junhyung muttered as he ran down the hallway Jaejoong disappeared down.

"You bastard......." Junhyung growled through gritted teeth, his hands balled up in fists so tightly his nails cut into the skin of his palm. "If Mihi-ah is hurt in ANY way......I'll ing kill you. I swear to god, I'll kill you!"

Ignoring the sounds of fighting and yells of pain behind him, he raced down the hallway, caring about only one thing -- Mihi.