Jealousy and some scary (but HOT!!!) boys

He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy

I swallowed hard when Junhyung menacingly walked towards me, my back pressed against the dead end wall. "Oppa, I can explain. It's not what it looked like ---"

"Oh really?" He shouted. "I come in for something to eat, thinking about my girlfriend the entire time, to walk in and see her with another man's arms around her? Where is the ing JUSTICE in that?"

"It wasn't like that, oppa!" I said, starting to get angry myself. "If you would just listen to me---"

"YOU WERE WITH ANOTHER GUY! WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?" Junhyung roared.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled back.

Silence.

Junhyung stared at me, shocked. I would be shocked myself, if I wasn't so mad. It wasn't exactly a common thing for me to get angry and scream.

After taking a couple of deep breaths to calm himself, Junhyung pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "Okay.......explain. Now. You have 30 seconds before I get pissed off again and seriously hurt something -- that is MOST LIKELY Niel." He growled.

I quickly rushed into the details. "Aeyoung-ah and Haruhi-ah and I got off work and we went to go eat something at McDonalds, and we met L. Joe and Niel and CAP there, so we decided to eat together, and Niel and I was just playing around and he only put his arm over my shoulder to steal my fries! We weren't doing anything, he was just being a fry-stealer!" I gasped for breath. "......Was that 30 seconds?" I asked meekly.

More silence.

Taking another deep breath, Junhyung said quietly, "Fine. I believe you. Now come here."

Slowly and hesitantly, a bit scared he might attack something, I walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and held me there, close to his body, for a long time. I breathed in his scent, smiling, forgetting all my troubles like always. Being in his arms made me feel so safe and warm and happy........

After a while, he my hair and kissed the top of my head. "Baby, don't do that. I......I'm not exactly a patient guy. I get jealous very easily, and I'm extremely possessive. I know you must hate it that I always jump to conclusions, but baby......I've never felt this way about a girl before. It's natural I would want to keep a girl as beautiful and angelic and pure as you all to myself. I'm sorry, but......that's the way I feel." He sounded embarassed.

I smiled sweetly at him, taking his face into my hands. "It's not your fault, Junhyung oppa. I should have been more thoughtful towards your feelings. If I saw you like that with another girl, I would have been jealous too." Junhyung finally smiled, closing his eyes under my touch.

I leaned up and kissed him fully on the lips. He looked taken aback, but enjoyed it. We kissed for a long time.

When he pulled away, he said "Plus, you still refuse to have ."

"OPPA!" I squealed, hiding my face in my hands. He snickered.

"Don't even TALK about me doing -- something like that -- ever!" I said, blushing. "It's so....so....."

"Natural?" He suggested. "That I would want to be with you? Don't you want to be with me?"

I blushed harder. "No, I mean -- I-I-I do, but I....um....."

He chuckled and kissed me again. "Calm down. You know I don't care. I'll wait as long as you want until you're ready."

"Okay.......can we change the subject now. PLEASE?"

Another laugh. "I love you, Mihi-ah."

"I love you too, oppa."

***************************************************************************************************************************************

AEYOUNG'S POV:

"Okay, Doojoon, let me explain -- OW, stop! Ow -- you're hurting me --"

"Tell me what the were you doing with that CAP bastard!" Doojoon growled, yanking my wrist so I was close to him. "Tell me what you did!"

"It was nothing like what you are thinking!" I yelled. "We were just messing around -- he was just trying to steal my ketchup, and I was trying to stop him -- it wasn't anything! It didn't MEAN anything! Ow, seriously, let go!"

His grip didn't loosen. He looked murderous. I didn't know how to stop him.

Wait: there was one way......that maybe might work..........

Reaching up on my tiptoes (which was hard, since my back was pressed against the tunnel wall, and Doojoon is so freaking tall) I kissed him hard on the lips.

Well, it worked. He froze. I never kissed him first, he was the one that usually kissed me.

I pulled away, talking fast. "I love you, Doojoon. And I always will. There is no other guy for me, okay? What happened back there was a misunderstanding. Got that?"

He didn't move. Uh-oh. Did I give that guy head trauma?

"You.........kissed me." He whispered in shock.

I rolled my eyes, even though my heart was pounding like crazy. "Yeah, duh. Obviously. I'm your girlfriend."

He suddenly grabbed me and brought me even closer to his body, hugging me tightly. I choked for breath.

"It was just a misunderstanding, right?" He asked, his voice sounding joyful.

"Um, yeah.....but Doojoon -- I -- can't -- breathe....." I gasped.

He released me, but I didn't get any time to catch my breath before he pulled me in for a deep kiss. I gasped for breath when he finally pulled away. "Are you trying to kill me?" I demanded.

He laughed, hugging me. This time, his hug was gentle and soft. "I love you, Aeyoung." He said seriously. "It drives me crazy when you aren't in my sight, so don't blame me if I think you're with another guy every time I see you near one. I'm a jealous idiot, you know that. But that's my lame excuse for loving you, babe."

Aeyoung blushed. "W-whatever."

"What? You're not going to say "I love you Doojoon, you are my hot, y boyfriend that I want to kiss and hug for the rest of my life"?" He asked in surprise.

"No!"

"Say it!" He chanted, kissing my scar and my lips in turn again and again until I felt my head spin.

"F-fine! I love you Doojoon!"

He smiled. "Thank you, I love you too. And the last part?"

I pulled away and walked away. "No way."

"Wait Wait! Aeyoung-ah!" He raced after me.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

HARUHI'S POV:

I gulped, peeking around in fright. Yosoeb's face was like staring into the face of a demon.

"I-I didn't mean it!" I pleaded. "Y-you don't understand!"

"What I UNDERSTAND is that you were SHARING YOUR FOOD with ANOTHER GUY!" Yoseob yelled in anger, his hands in tight, shaking fists. "WHY? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? I THOUGHT---I thought......" He gulped.

I stood up. "Please, Yoseob oppa, it wasn't like that at all!" I said desperately. "That guy is my foster brother! My oppa!"

Shocked silence.

".............................................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................L. Joe is your brother?"

"Yes."

Silence.

"OMG!" Yosoeb yelled in surprise. He quickly turned red. "Well, I mean, uh -- I thought you two, were, uh, you know....um.....n-not like I really cared or anything, I was just angry because....um, you know, uh........." His voice trailed off into mumbles.

I smiled shyly. "Well, um......I'm glad Yoseob oppa was jealous."

His head snapped up. "JEALOUS? W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who said I was j-j-j-j-j-j-jealous?"

"It makes me............happy."

Yoseob stared at me for a long time. He looked like he was fighting an internal battle with himself. Suddenly, he reached out and pulled me in for a tight hug.

I blushed, steam practically coming out of my ears. "Y-Yoseob oppa?"

He didn't say anything, but just pulled me to him tighter, one arm wrapped around me, the other hand placed softly on my pink hair.

After a while, my body relaxed, and I hugged him back. I loved the feeling of being with him, being close to him.

".................Pleased don't do that again." Yoseob said, his voice muffled. "I get jealous really easily, okay?"

He pulled away, and leaned in close to me. I felt my breath catch. His face was beyond beautiful at that moment. He was so close our noses practically touched. He stared into my eyes.

"I want you to look at me........and me only." He whispered.

I felt dizzy, my head was spinning -- I couldn't think, and I tried hard to remember how to breathe. My heart was beating away like crazy against my ribcage. "O-o-o-okay......."

"Haruhi-ah.......to tell you the truth........I..........."

Suddenly, his cell phone rang. Yoseob swore loudly and pulled away, flushing furiously. "N-N-N-N-NEVER MIND! I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" He dashed away.

Yoseob swore again when he answered the phone. "WHAT?" He yelled.

"Hey, hyung." Kikwang said cheerfully. "Did you finish the homework? I didn't get question 6......."

"I DON'T ING CARE ABOUT HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW! DON'T CALL ME AGAIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

He hung up.

"Touchy." Kikwang muttered. "What happened to him?"

I slumped back down into the grass, clutching at my pounding heart before it could jump out of my chest.

What was it he was going to tell me?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Aaaaaaaaaaah, Yoseobie didn't get the chance to confess!!!!! >_<

Maybe he'll have another chance..................